Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex trading is an easy job

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forex is a easy trading business so people can trade here by taking some training on forex trading business,it is very easy way to earn money.it is also very profitable business, Specially for the newbie in Forex is extremely tough to earn profit within few month.It is also not so tough for the professional traders.

I think no Forex trading is not a easy job because majority of the traders fails in Forex trading due to lose their money. It is also very profitable business so traders can make good profit from Forex market. It is also not so tough for the professional traders to make profit.

Forex is a good job. i think so that forex is a easy trading business so people can trade here by taking some training on forex trading business,it is very easy way to earn money. it is also very profitable business so traders can make good profit from forex market. so, forex is a easy trading business.

I disagree with this proposal. The majority of traders fail in forex trading as a result of losing their money and have no interest in this business for more to come in the foreign exchange more.Specially show month.It very difficult to make a profit is not so difficult for professional traders profit.

• 7 months later...

Forex trading is an easy trade as long as one has an elaborate working plan.With a good strategic plan,one can match any forex trade and make the most out of it.Forex requires knowledge and learning and we can acquire this through learning from brokers,forums,blogs and many other online soruces.Forex is easy as long as its planned trade.

• 2 weeks later...

Logically it makes sense, as long as everything is in a state that allows us to reap the profits that many forex becomes easier, basically this is how to manage the risk because forex itself is a risk that must be faced by traders. So the conclusion is as long as you can manage the risk forex will become easier.

• 4 months later...

Who said that? Foreign exchange is not an easy job, can you imagine if forex become an easy job, i suppose the earning will be very low. maybe $10 per month or even less than that. The risk and The earning is something that will going along each other, in forex the risk is high so the earning.

• 5 months later...

Forex is a good job. i think so that forex is a easy trading business so people can trade here by taking some training on forex trading business,it is very easy way to earn money. it is also very profitable business so traders can make good profit from forex market. so, forex is a easy trading business.

Why is that? Why forex when you think forex is easy and then everyone trade here? Nothing happen buddy even you think like that. Forex in fact is not an easy job, well no so freaking hard like many people think but you need to do a careful trading if don't want to fall into trap and get more losses.

Forex won't be another easy job in fact if more people plunge inside the market become more uncertain also during certain month it becomes hard to predict the market fully. This phenomenom that lead to the uncertainity of forex and make it as non easy job to do, put aside its high risk nature forex already hard job since the beginning.

• 3 months later...

forex trading isn't easy job, many trader struggle when getting profit, there's many risk when trader doing a wrong action. so with the good intelligency and very good understanding of forex, the trader can be gain a profit nicely. to minimize the risk the trader should be control the emotion to process trading getting smoothly

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We wouldn't say Forex is easy exactly, but it's not very hard either. Like most things, it requires skills that can be improved with practice. It's kind of like driving - everyone can learn how to drive, but they need to drive regularly and learn some rules in order to become good drivers. Technical analysis can seem like rocket science to beginners, though it is not so to experienced traders. It's all relative :) The important thing is that with dedication, anyone can pick it up :)

no I can't use a word of " easy " at forex market.

forex is not easy, you need to learn and be patient if you want to reach your dreams, yes you can earn in forex but also you can lose, it depends on how much experience do you have in trading.

In fact foreign exchange is pretty hard despite of how hard you train. Make sure that you don't recklessly to trade. It is better not to trade rather than entering the market without knowing what you are going to do. This is insane, just because there are few chances it doesn't mean one may make profit with all that few chances.

Forex trading might be easier however learning how to make money with forex trading is bit difficult. It requires time, patience and consistency to learn the tricks of the trade, those who wish to earn money from forex should start trading demo accounts and trade them for some time before going to trade on live accounts.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LOL yeah it is not so easy just like what we always think about forex itself. Forex trading is easy only in demo account because no risk, no worry, and we can focus on trading there. Forex trading sure in not easy job thanks to a lot of people pulling off their own and trying as the best as they can that their position is the one who can make profit.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

hahaha it is easy in a way you don't have anything physical to do but psychologicaly it is very hard and if you spent any time on a real account you would know that, if it was so easy and provided such a good paycheck everyone in the world would be trading forex :lol:

• 1 month later...

hahaha it is easy in a way you don't have anything physical to do but psychologicaly it is very hard and if you spent any time on a real account you would know that, if it was so easy and provided such a good paycheck everyone in the world would be trading forex :lol:

This is what I also think. lol No one would like to work on a 9 to 5 basis. lol And will trade forex only. But what would happen if everyone trades forex? Who will maintain a broker? lol

• 2 weeks later...

This is what I also think. lol No one would like to work on a 9 to 5 basis. lol And will trade forex only. But what would happen if everyone trades forex? Who will maintain a broker? lol

I think that's why i selected forex trading because it can be done without time and regional limitations.

Forex is not an easy job well from the surface it may looks like an easy job but in fact it is pretty much complex deep down inside and sometimes is so confusing also full with uncertainty which make us more careful when we are starting to take an action, the market is very easily to be influenced by the big rumors.

Everyone wants freedom from their cage. But the cost of freedom is not easy. If one wants freedom then they must work hard towards it.

Based on my perspective forex trading still not an easy job it is quite hard and the fact that many traders cannot control their trading will be freaking bad for their future as forex trader. As for freedom , it is not full freedom, we bound by the market which restrict our movement but we still can choose when we want to trade.