Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

A Forex Trader is A Learner

• 4 weeks later...

I fully agree, true traders always learn from whatever goes around them and also of their mistakes. In fact trader is the name of person who keep himself updated with all the knowledge that can affect his interests. If we are not willing to learn we shall be left behind and market shall move on.

Yeah you are absolutely right, there is no educational limit in forex everyday you learn something new, undiscovered before, and try to apply it in your trading. Now I take myself in dipping through Hotforex tutorials - http://www.hotforex.com/en/trading-tools/forex-education.html comprehensive educational resourse where you can find all necessary and even more information about profitable trading strategies. Feel free to explore in when you have time...

Yes without learning a forex trader may not earn a good amount of money that he wants to earn from forex trading. We should first learn the trading techniques and practice it on the demo account and after that you have experience the demo trading then invest in real forex trading account.

In as much as forex trading is concern I think we are all learner in this business so the very best step for any trader to take is for him to ensure that he trade forex with good knowledge and understanding after learning process

We can use Forex education from a broker to learn about forex trading.We can improve our trading skills using demo account and i think, demo account should be used as well as possible. We will get trading experience that we can use as lesson to make us be more ready to trade in forex using real account

When we are new in forex, yes, we should learn in forex and as long as trade in forex,learning is very needed. As a trader, we must use our time as well as possible. If we use demo for learning about forex, we must use it as well as possible. There are people who have opinion that demo account just waste our time and i think it's happen because we do not use demo account as well as possible.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sure, we are learning and keep learning trying to fix the issues with our current strategy and make it as good as possible. Also if we find a new strategy, we simply learn it for our reference in order to gain more chance, especially during our times as newbie, that is where we learn a lot.

We must do it if we want to get more maximal result. Our skill must be improved so we will get better when trading. Try to learn from experience too because the experience is the best teacher

• 1 year later...

Yes forex trader is a learner because forex trader will keep learning no matter what, maybe the quantity is lower than before but still it is learning to me. Forex full with many unexpected situation that may happen and it take years for traders to be fully accustomized with that.

Yes forex trader is a learner because forex trader will keep learning no matter what, maybe the quantity is lower than before but still it is learning to me. Forex full with many unexpected situation that may happen and it take years for traders to be fully accustomized with that.

That's the point. At least we're never stop learning even it's not that frequent as before. And mostly we're learning from our experiences (both profits and losses in our trading career) by evaluating it...

Yes, we are all learners in sense that we keep learning one or two about foreign exchange. The more we learn the more we will get experience from it which we can use for our future to deal with similiar situation which may happened to us before. Forex full with many surprising thing, so that is why we should keep learning.

Learning is critical to become a successful trader in Forex. Every beginner should bear in mind that Forex trading is risky and without proper knowledge and experience we can lose our capital easily. Apart from knowledge certain qualities like discipline and control over greed are also vital to survive in this business and make positive use of it for a long time.

Learning is critical to become a successful trader in Forex. Every beginner should bear in mind that Forex trading is risky and without proper knowledge and experience we can lose our capital easily. Apart from knowledge certain qualities like discipline and control over greed are also vital to survive in this business and make positive use of it for a long time.

Agree.

For beginners, you should dedicate yourself and invest you time more in this business. Believe me, it's really worth it .

• 2 weeks later...

LOL, i agree with a connotation that we should invest our time here, i mean as newbie time is the only thing you have, well you may have some capital in your account but not as much as the other traders who already spend their time a lot in forex. With investing our time carefully, we are able to see the increment of our experience as well as our knowledge.

Agree.

For beginners, you should dedicate yourself and invest you time more in this business. Believe me, it's really worth it .

All professional aside from investing their big bucks also investing their own time for sure. They don't or at least in few ocassion use robot which means they trade by theirselves and it takes their time. No matter what i think most of those serious forex trader are learner because it will give them insight what to fix in future.

• 3 months later...

yes of course, Learning is the most important element in forex. if you would like to do better in forex, you must need to learn about forex clearly. without learning, it is quite impossible for you to do better in forex. so you should need to learn from the beginning of you forex trading and i believe that a forex trader is a learner for all times.

• 2 weeks later...

We're for sure a learner, it is very easy to know that each trader if meet with resistance will trying to see what is the wrong. "Perfected our own strategy" is another word for learning, learning what we need to change in our techniques, behaviour or strategies so it will resulted in less loss and more profits.

yes i agree, a trader is also a learner, as we all know we start on learning all important details about forex trading. and of course learning is a continuous process that we mus consider doing until we reach success in forex. it help us improve not only our knowledge but also our ability as trader.

Learning is very important in our life, in addition with forex business, as trader they need to always learn daily, trend market always changed and as trader they must update analysis to adjusted their trades, but as trader also need to accept the risk that involved, we can learn from our success story and also mistake that occur, but we also can learn from another trader experience and knowledge