Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

A Forex Trader is A Learner

Not just a Forex trader, but a successful Forex trader is a learner, if we’re to be successful in a business like Forex then we must learn well and do it continuously and only then we could get success. I am very lucky that I trade with a broker like OctaFX, it’s a really high class company and have so many benefits that helps me perform well and achieve results consistently. They have all the tools and facilities that helps me learn well and be able to do it with high level of motivation and that’s through their educational guide plus long list of demo contest promotions, it all combines into helping me well and allows me to succeed all the time.

We must do it if we want to get more maximal result. Our skill must be improved so we will get better when trading. Try to learn from experience too because the experience is the best teacher

Of course as tarder must always imporved skill trading if they want getting better result, maybe if trader not yet ready invest in real account they still can use demo account, or always active in demo contest, it will making interested in forex business more deeper, many broker provided demo contest included forexmart has contest demo money fall with interested prize

Yes friend I also want to become a good and successful Forex trader so I also believe in gaining more and more knowledge and experience about Forex.I also believe that only a good learner can become a good Forex trader.

I think almost trader they want to become successful trader, but in every business there are general thing if might some trader they get success, but another get fail or seems in stagnant result, and success also will never come easily, all required process and progress to achieved success level, good learner will get easiness to getting succeed I think

learning is a continuous process.so all the trader have to be more concern about the market.without the better thinking anyone can not be a better trader.as a trader should be more thinking that need a proper learner in this market for the future.if the trader can not be a better trader in here they should be more think that need a proper practice in this market.so all the trader have to be more concern about that.

It is true that learning never ends in forex trading. You have to learn a lot of things in order to become a successful trader. Discipline is something that is very important throughout the career of a trader.

Yes of course, learning will never ending if any trader still treat forex as their business, in daily market itself the market always changed and as tradfer must following update analysis to making their plan trading to trying increasing profit, without learning and relying with lucky might will not come every day

Yes, a trader is a learner. Because, if one wants to succeed in forex and earn huge profits then we have to study hard and practice well. We must never be satisfied with oneself. We must learn and practice intensively in order to get good skills and experience. The better a person to learn and practice trading then it will definitely be successful in forex.

• 2 weeks later...

Learning is the most important element in forex. if you would like to do better in forex, you must need to learn about forex clearly. without learning, it is quite impossible for you to do better in forex. so you should need to learn from the beginning of you forex trading and i believe that a forex trader is a learner for all times.

If you have fear in taking the positions, you should look for the reason. You have fear, probably because you are taking too much risk. You are trading with money that you will be in trouble if you lose it.

Forex can not be the main source of income for beginners. You should have a supplementary income while you learn forex trading. When you have no other income, and you try to make money through forex, you will have a lot of fear because you can not take any risk. You need every signal cent of the money that you trade and you can not risk any of it.

Forex learning is a long process , you have to go through this process. And if you want be a professional trader then you have to always learn it. And when you start trading new then you can learn a new thing what is important for you.

I agree with forex learning is a long process, takes months or even years all depend on trader's willingness and basic talent. Also forex is a lifetime process not just long process since we learn even small bits for the sake of better understanding and improvement which would happen later.

• 1 year later...

yes it is true because a trader must have experienced a failure, if a trader is a smart trader, then he will learn from the mistakes he made and will not fall into the same hole.

Btw, anyone ever been a broker trader?
if not try to be a trader in one of the trusted brokers that is FXB Trading because they are one of the famous brokers in the Forex market.

• 1 month later...

Forex trading is a business that we may have to always do in the learning phase is good, because it is not easy to run this forex business. Traders try to always be in the level of good trading ability where we can to facilitate trading performance more directed more

• 4 months later...

I completely agree with you: to be a good pro trader always have to continue your learning process on.  For the new babies learn won’t be very easy that will lead him path to be a successful trader. Forex learning is a lengthy progression and each trader needs to go through this development. Forex market changes very frequently and it makes every trade unique and every time a trader gets into a trading he will become skilled at something new for sure.

Where to run our forex trading is the way things we should run is where we are always routine in the learning, forex business is not an easy business, forex risk business is very big that exists, so where we routine the learning on the run so we can trading is able to successfully run forex trading with Instaforex

Learning is the most important element in forex. if you would like to do better in forex, you must need to learn about forex clearly. without learning, it is quite impossible for you to do better in forex. so you should need to learn from the beginning of you forex trading and i believe that a forex trader is a learner for all times.

Whatever you said is true. A trader has the capacity to learn something new from the market. But the thing is that the trader has to be willing to learn if the market offers it. They should not keep a mindset that they have learned it all.

we run this forex trading is one of the things we should run is where always routine the stages of the stages of learning is good, forex business is not a business that we run easy, forex business needs to process the stages of a good learning to where we can be able to trade to be able to get maximum results when we run forex trading with instaforex