Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

A Forex Trader is A Learner

yes you are right forex trader is a learner because he must have a good and new knowledge of forex so to improve your knowledge and to keep your knowledge up to date trader must do learning and practicing forex trading so this statement is correct that forex trader is a learner

First of all, it depends on what you are learning in the forex field. If you learn the wrong things perfectly, then of course you will not be a good trader but if you learn the right things well, then chances are that you will be a good trader if you stick to them.
One thing we should note however is that the market is dynamic and a forex trader should be flexible in his thinking to be able to gain the advantage of changes in market movement. This means that a good trader should be able to learn adaptability as this is the only way to adequately trade in the market with reduced losses.

There are differences between a successful traders, and the traders that knows how to trade. Many of the professional traders and even the so called experts are still failing in the market trading, What then could be that, the practical application for result is just the true answer here ,. not the learning.

A forex trader is a learner and the more we all know how to handle our trading account the more we can end up making big income in here. I'm so interested to know if I can handle my trading account or not in forex and I'm so sure I will be making big in forex trading once I do know how to make it big. I'm tired and sick of losing money. But I do know I can really handle my trading account once I do know how to trade.

Forex trader is a learner that's is if he learn how to make good with their loses and not incurring the same loses again. I do know a lot of newbies making the same mistake again and again. I do believe I can make big income in forex trading if I really do know how to handle my trading account. I'm so happy with the way things are for me right now in forex trading and hoping to make it big in here.

• 2 weeks later...

Learning is the most important element in forex. if you would like to do better in forex, you must need to learn about forex clearly. without learning, it is quite impossible for you to do better in forex. so you should need to learn from the beginning of you forex trading and i believe that a forex trader is a learner for all times. Now I'm trying to use the best money management. I tried to apply it in your account welcome bonus of 15 euros on Armada Markets

• 2 weeks later...

I do agree that forex trader is a learner. And we need to adopt in any changes right away. I do believe that I can earn big amount of money once I make some profit in here. I'm so lucky to get some profit in forex trading and I do believe I can grow my trading account and become a rich trader. I'm so sure I can handle my account well enough to make me earn profit.

Well it would be better to say that a successful trader is always a quick learner or is a learner because I think those who learn and want to learn more are those who succeed in forex trading early and accomplish their goals in it.

When is very good but let me tell you we are all learner when its come to forex trading because from what I know if you think that you know most in forex surely you are going to fail but when you accept that you know nothing then prepare to get the best as well from your insight

require to take research in order to point out good trading strategy. which mean, traders should spend their time to take observation. tried to understand how the market behave and it help traders to measuring which is the best and suitable strategy to use in order to cope complexities.

Learning is the most important element in forex. if you would like to do better in forex, you must need to learn about forex clearly. without learning, it is quite impossible for you to do better in forex. so you should need to learn from the beginning of you forex trading and i believe that a forex trader is a learner for all times.

Agreed. Forex trader is a learner. He/she will learn every aspect that would effect his/her trading result.

Why does she/he learn? She must learn, how to increase their income. They also have to learn about market condition and how about the price level. Overall, the traders must learn everything that affect their trading result. It makes they win.

i agree along with you that a forex trader is usually a learner. just about every trader inside the forex market is learning at everyday. our expertise of buying and selling inside the forex current market give us far more awareness regarding the forex.

Agreed. Forex trader is a learner. He/she will learn every aspect that would effect his/her trading result.

Why does she/he learn? She must learn, how to increase their income. They also have to learn about market condition and how about the price level. Overall, the traders must learn everything that affect their trading result. It makes they win.

Yes, forex trader is learner. Because the experience will make use be better trader. We also must use experience as lesson to make us be better trader.  We can try to improve our trading skills by learning from our experience. Never stop to learn in forex, because there will be lesson that we can get from time to time.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

in trading, require understanding how to manage the risk. traders knowledge should be improve and traders will able to generate profits more than losses. since market circumstances unexpected, traders will meet with various problems. which lead traders to keep learning and being improve. like or not.

We are all learning. Everyone in the business learns how to trade and how to make a better trader as he trades. It is more like a school and the more you trade, the more you learn better strategies of trading and also try to understand it better. That is exactly what Forex leaves for. We can't boast of knowing everything about the business all at once because there are still so many things lying below.

• 1 month later...

Every body that is trading in the forex market is a learner because there is no way we can finish learning. Learning is on going in the business and as we are trading, that is the same way that we are going to be acquiring more and more knowledge about the business which will help us to earn more and more money.