Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

"Experience" How much important for trading ?

when we are has good knowledge and experience, we will able to measuring what we should do or don't. things run complex but understanding enabling us to keep remain flexible. mean that we are accept the risk, but in other hand, we are able to be effective. and make risk stand on minimize level.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

practical knowledge can be so very much of importance to everybody trader i believe devoid of practical knowledge fx trading can be so very much tough, because it's impossible to not analyses 100% effectively concerning fx trading nevertheless for those who have practical knowledge you'll be able to easily analyses market activity.

• 2 weeks later...

Experience is like a fuel for our life as forex trader, this is what makes us can do something like scalping, averaging, trading based on news and many others. Even you possess knowledge but your experience isn't good then you cannot trade well and i am sure you still has chance to lose your money.

According to my opinion a trader without having experience, cannot earn profit from forex. Without having experience no one can trade successfully in forex. Therefore a good trader must always gain enough experience, before investing and starting forex trading.

I agree with you so much, I did not believe this way when I started but after struggling I realized that not only experience but knowledge is also important and without them in no way I am going succeed and that’s where I joined YesFX Global company, it’s one of the most professional and reliable prop trading academy that teaches and guide a newbie to just about everything and their Remote FX Traders program is truly epic as not only it gives us capital but also give us massive experience and proper education as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Experience is pretty crucial for all business but for Forex it is a game changer especially if we are doing scalping but if we don’t have experience then we must have greater knowledge. Fortunately I have got good knowledge by the support of Nova FX, the best company that I have found in many years. I usually see brokers just giving service for trading but this has complete setup with great education system that we can get benefit from for doing proper trading.

Very important aspect that you should to know, with experience a trader will be a better trader than what he used to be. Experience in the process help traders to become more mature and you can trade in higher amount without worry and able to maintain your emotion well.

Experience is like what water is to fish. If we try to work without experience then surviving might be possible for some time but ultimately we will lose out on the race. I have the best option to gain experience and that’s by participating in contest with OctaFX on regular basis especially their cTrader demo contest, its super cool with amazing 400 USD prizes that we can win and to gain experience it’s really the best way without any question at all.

Well not all traders really know about this thing but i am sure that everyone will looking for experience first before they know how to trade well. Experience is very important to the trader who already know it, not to mention that with enough experience we can avoid much loss and create much profit.

• 2 months later...

LOL, experience for sure is important who said that experience isn't important. For me, experience is the most important aspect for someone to have when it comes to earn or learn about foreign exchange. Without any experience someone cannot earn money well, they will easily loss their money.