Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

"Experience" How much important for trading ?

Experience matters alot when its come to forex trading to be sincere you must work hard and understand that your experience is your knowledge and money without good skills you are not going to earn a dim in the forex market all I know is that always follow the good step and learn from your mistake to gain more

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Experience matters alot when its come to forex trading to be sincere you must work hard and understand that your experience is your knowledge and money without good skills you are not going to earn a dim in the forex market all I know is that always follow the good step and learn from your mistake to gain more

Its really meant a lot. In fact this is the main reason why I like to have a stable trading account. Because I do believe that I can only survive long term trading if I do know how to handle my trading account. My main goal and objective is very simple in forex trading and that is to focus on learning and then in earning.

I think talent, experience and education all are need for gain success in Forex because Forex is more high risky business in the world. Without good knowledge, good experience no trader can gain success in Forex business. If you want to success in Forex than try to get good experience, good knowledge about Forex, good strategy, control emotions on trading other wise so difficult.

It's importance is endless and someone who wants to be skillful in Forex simply has to understand how to trade. Forex is a place you keep on having experience and skills to trade in it and there is really no way you cannot make something good out of it. Trading in the business takes you from where you were to where you want to be. It is one of the things that sets Forex apart from any other business.

Experience is very important because it is with the experience that the trader has that will make him or her to be able to trade and make profit. The most important part of experience is when the trader has the experience of risk control. Risk control and management is the most important thing.

It is very important for a trader in the forex market to get the experience of trading in the demo account at the beginning stage of the forex business. After gathering enough experience of trading with demo account a trader should start trading in the real forex market. If a trader start trading with demo and that go to the real forex market he can get more profit at the tradings. the other we can using a demo contest for train our kenowledge and experience.

Demo contest are great to learn trading and you will even get a prize if you are successful. Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest and link

My three years experience in forex trading is the main reason why until now I do trade. I don't know how long its going to take me to earn big in forex trading. But right now I can still manage to earn minimum of 100 dollars a month. My goal is really to earn minimum of 1,000 dollars a month. I guess I can do that once I have enough trading capital to start with.

Experience takes time to grow as it is not what we get automatically as we start up trading. It keeps growing in us gradually and the more we trade, the more experience we would have and the closer we get to profit. Making money in Forex lies a lot on our trading skills and knowledge and that is one thing that you really can't deny. It is that which determines your success rate.

in my opinion, experience very important. when traders take training and they are know what they should do or don't, they'll able to conduct effective trading. changes unpredictable, and if traders has knowledge how to measuring market situations, they'll able to adapt with such uncertainty.

• 2 months later...

"EXPERIENCE" is very important thing in forex. People will have it even by seeing someone to do trading or even you loss you still get some experience from that. Experience is a must, by seeing different types of condition or analysis you will get more experience. Also this is a measurement of how good a trader is.

Trading without experience is very detrimental to a trader. traders would have to know that trading without knowledge would be very detrimental to a trader is obliged to be able to trade by using the facilities provided by the broker. I use Video Tutorial to learn trading better because it uses video and audio systems

First they must come up with knowledge how to make profit first, and after that experience. I think both knowledge and experience are both same and traders must know this. It will be useless if they don't know that thing and more losses come if traders does not have knowledge or experience.

I think talent, experience and education all are need for gain success in Forex because Forex is more high risky business in the world. Without good knowledge, good experience no trader can gain success in Forex business. If you want to success in Forex than try to get good experience, good knowledge about Forex, good strategy, control emotions on trading other wise so difficult.

• 3 weeks later...

Experience is the most valuable teacher, one proverb which is very good for the forex trader. In addition, the experience can help us to grow and the knowledge that we can we can apply in our trading will resulted in experience. This is also one of the component of a successful trader.

Yes, experience is the best teacher for us. But we also want to fix our mistake, try to more improve our skills next. And do not forget that other trader experience also will help us too. A successful trader also can success because he want to keep learning in forex.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

Experience comes with time and as we know that the more time we spend into practice and learning the more better we get so definitely from this point of view see that experience is really important in forex trading and is needed to become successful in forex trading.

Experience comes with time and as we know that the more time we spend into practice and learning the more better we get so definitely from this point of view see that experience is really important in forex trading and is needed to become successful in forex trading.

Experience as you said is very helpful, and also the important aspect when you open a PAMM account. Many traders also feel that traders who spend their time to trade for more than 4-5 years already experienced. Coming with time, that is experience but we must increase our flight hours.

Experience is the best teacher for a trader. Whether it's an sadden experience (experience loss) or experience that make happy (get the profit from the transaction that we make).

• Sad experience, providing lessons for traders to not repeat the mistakes he had committed, causing loss.
  • Experience the fun, it can also be a lesson because it can achieve a profit, useful for traders to be able to find a moment where profit can be obtained as previous experiences.

• 3 weeks later...