Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

"Experience" How much important for trading ?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex is a good money making business.I need more experience in Forex .it is needed of every trader which is give him a good position in Forex and earn more money that him put up a rich trader in any country.yes experience is so much important for every one trader i think with out experience forex trading is so much difficult, because no one can not analyses 100% correctly about forex trading but if you have experience then you can easily analyses market movement.

experience is so much important for every one trader i think with out experience forex trading is so much difficult, because no one can not analyses 100% correctly about forex trading but if you have experience then you can easily analyses market movement.Yes experience is very important and helpful in forex trading..With the help of experience we are able to earn more and more profit

Experience is such a lot vital for each one merchandiser i feel with out expertise Forex mercantilism is such a lot tough, as a result of nobody can't analyses 100% properly regarding Forex mercantilism however if you've got expertise then you'll simply analyses market movement.

in my opinion and according to me experience is so much important for every one trader i think with out experience forex trading is so much difficult, because no one can not analyses 100% correctly about forex trading:The experience is better than nothing.I need more experience on the Forex. requires that each operator is for him a good position in the Forex and earn more money for him to set up a wealthy merchant in each country.

Experience is what all traders and investors in the Forex market want, or need anyway. Forex trading experience will allow you to become a better trader, which will increase your chances of success and your success rates. It will also help to increase your profits in the long run. If you are experienced, you will be able to more effectively take advantage of fundamental analysis and technical analysis; you will be able to interpret news, announcements and information better, while also being able to read charts and graphs better, allowing you to spot more trends and patterns earlier.

The drawback to experience, is that it comes with a price tag – except you can’t buy experience with money, you have to buy it with time. Although you will have to invest money into your Forex trading career, at least initially anyway, you will also have to invest a lot of time. Your time will go towards both study and practice. Studying allows you to increase your subject knowledge of currency trading and practice will allow you to apply this knowledge to the currency market itself.

Experience is gained through practice. The best experience is gained through live Forex trading, i.e. trading currencies with real money. While demo accounts are great for testing the trading platforms provided by Forex brokers, they can only really give you a feel for the FX market and not true Forex trading experience. Only a live trading account will be able to give you real experience. Remember though, you don’t have to open a standard trading account and trade standard lots. If you wish, you could open a micro or mini account, as these will allow you to trade micro and mini lots which are considerably smaller than standard lots and require far less capital.

experience forex trading is so much difficult, because no one can not
analyses 100% correctly about forex trading but if you have experience then
you can easily analyses market movement.

yes receive is so such measurable for every one merchant i opine with out participate forex trading is so often catchy,
because no one can not analyses 100% right nigh forex trading but if you hold receive then you can easily analyses market defecation.

account is a practicing account and from here we learn more and here is no fear in loss and profits but the real account is realizing present state and loss or profits is affected our own balance. of view there is some little difference between demo account and real account . but my point of view there's a big different between demo and real account . !! because in demo account you don't care about the trades and you are free with fear and that's why you get profit . but in real account you have a lot of fear and you can not bear you enter in the or out from the market without any analyze and teleronse .

Exprence,forex trading is important to live in society with safety way for the traders.Besides it is more important for the housewives who can not go out for doing works.It can also prevent poverty and unemployed problem from a country and make them wealthy.I think Forex is a good money making business.I need more experience in Forex .it is needed of every trader which is give him a good position in Forex and earn more money that him put up a rich trader in any country.

Exprence,forex trading is important to live in society with safety way for the traders.Besides it is more important for the housewives who can not go out for doing works.It can also prevent poverty and unemployed problem from a country and make them wealthy.Well,I need more experience in Forex .it is needed of every trader which is give him a good position in Forex and earn more money that him put up a rich trader in any country

hello guys in order to your post i think that is so important for traders to earn money traders who are more expert they can earn more money easily that is best thing for traders to earn money they are most expert if they want to earn.thanks for your post take care

• 1 month later...

Expertise, it is vitally Substantially critical for forex. Possibly your earnings will be zero. If have not any practical experience with demo trade You can not make revenue. You may loose cash at your every single trade. You cannot comprehend industry's condition.

Lets just say the longer we trade the more experience we get the more likely we can stabilize our trading account and make good money in forex trading. I do know that I have hard time earning in forex right now. But I also do know that I keep my trading grow and I'm sure once I reach my goal of having 10,000 dollars trading capital at least I can start cashing out profit.

Trading experience is very useful to improve our trading skill in forex. We should learn from our trading experience, so we can make our trading skills be better. We also can learn from other trading experience, such as experience from Trader of The Month in Armada Markets. I also learn from their experience to get lesson and make trading trading skill be better.

Experience rules so it is much more important to have it. It is with experience that the trader is able to understand different market conditions and also take advantage of them. Without having a good trading experience, it becomes hard for the trader to cope with certain changes in the market.

Experience is very important in forex business for get success in market.It is very nice earning system for those people who have serious in forex for earn money form the trading system.without skill and confidence success is not possible in forex business. to add to the experience, I use a demo account contests. Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest and link

When a trader is trading without knowledge,, he is on a fast track digging his own grave because it makes it very difficult for him to survive in it. Maybe knowledge here would serve you and make you earn few pips some time, maybe most times but when it comes to the experience which you have, it gives you more of the edge.

well, experience lead traders to point out what they should do or don't. there are no traders able to gain good result when they are has lack understanding how to trade in effective way. many thing can be happen and if traders able to minimize the chance to make mistakes, majority trades will end up with profits.

• 2 weeks later...

Right now I can sleep sound at night and this is because I do feel confident that my trading account can handle my open position. Gone are days that I have sleepless nights. I do hope that I can really make big in forex trading so that in the long run I can say I am now a rich trader. For me forex trading is all about experience.