All Pips

Zollopays - Zollopays.com

Im not the administrator/owner

zollo468.gif

Name plan : Zollopays

Minimum: 1$

Duration: 15 days. 

Payments: Perfectmony, Egopay, OKpay, Payeer

What is ZolloPays? ZolloPays is a fast paying investment project, which pays more 150% return on your investment in just 16 days. we have unique Plan in our sistem.You just need to make a deposit via one of the payment systems we're affiliated with and after that you will get profit occurring every hour. You can request a withdrawal whenever you want. The interest will be accrued to your deposit during 24 consecutive days until you earn more 150% of the initial deposit amount.

Zollo Montero.

Take a look

Thank you!!

First payment received instantly! :)

Amount: $4.08
id/WP4BN1-ZK3QKU-GFBC5G

Minimum spend looks good and the site has good security and protection but what I can't see on the site is the plans. I have checked and I couldn't see the plan so I will not be able to give proper review about the program.

The plan is 150% return (variable daily rates)

First payment received instantly! :)

Amount: $4.08

id/WP4BN1-ZK3QKU-GFBC5G

The plan is 150% return (variable daily rates)

I know that the total returns is 150%,what cofuses me was the hourly accruals. Anyway,thanks for the response. I finally invested in the program and I think the daily roi is 10%. So the hourly roi is 2.4%. Anyway,I think the roi is still high regardless of the been included in the daily roi. I got paid today and I have posted my payment proof in the appropriate folder.

Well,most of the monitors are still listing this program with a PAYING status http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/zollopays.com?final=1

but the truth is,this program is no longer PAYING. I am saying this because I requested for a payout and the site said payment sent but there was no batch number. Payments are suppose to be automated. I checked TG,I noticed that some investors has already posted that the program is a scam program.

I did not expect this program will stay for long term considering higher interest promise, but i still thought it could complete two cycles (around 1 month). Depsite high interest rate admin had a plus point that he was not bound to pay fixed interest. Sad to know about its premature end.