Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The Best Brokers ECN

Tico

What is ECN Forex Trading?

ECN, which stands for Electronic Communication Network, really is the way of the future for the Foreign Exchange Markets. ECN can best be described as a bridge linking smaller market participants with tier-1 liquidity providers through a Forex ECN Broker. This linkage is done using sophisticated technology setup named FIX Protocol (Financial Information Exchange Protocol). At one end, the broker obtains liquidity from tier-1 liquidity providers (Major Banks) and makes it available for trading to its clients. On the other side, the broker delivers clients' orders to Liquidity Providers for execution. An ECN broker benefits from commission fees per transaction. The higher trading volume the broker's clients generate, the higher the broker's profitability.

ICM.gif

Pepper.jpg

• 6 months later...

There are a lot of ECN based broker that we could find outside, you just google it by "Best ECN broker". One of the best option that i can give to you is Interactive Broker, i know this sound a bit off because it has high minimum deposit but Interactive Broker is trustable broker and they have clients from big instuition to retail traders from over the world.

now a lot of people interested in the forex business because a lot of the convenience offered. one of the main attraction is the ease of access to trading and market liquidity. now, we can deposit money in forex broker to trade either a market maker or ECN.

I am now more prefer to use ECN brokers, ECN broker provides you direct access to the market. The broker earns only from commissions paid by the customer. Armada Markets is one of ECN broker, the broker has a speed of execution and low spreads are needed by traders to do scalping to Achieve maximum profit. this is usually the main thing when traders decide to choose the right broker for scalping. based on my experience, Armada Markets gives traders especially for scalpers with very good platforms.

• 2 months later...

ECN for sure provide us a direct market access more than STP or DMA type broker can offers. But the price that you must pay is lower leverage and also bigger minimum deposit, at the moment i don't have any courage to use lower leverage and also bigger equity in my hand, so i will pass ECN even i want to trade there badly.

• 3 weeks later...

there are traders who won't to take scalping approach, and they are take advantage on the ECN availability. this account offering small spread range. which enabling us to perform scalp and take quick profits, if we are has target. however, it serve floating spread rate. which it will increase during high impact news.

• 1 month later...

ECN is a good type broker for overall trader but let me remind you that ECN has one disadvantage where many people does not like their leverage sometimes does not high enough to support your small capital, that is why in ECN most of them has high minimum deposit. Some good ECN such as InteractiveBroker or Dukascopy are good enough to try.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone wants to be successful then he should definitely be looking at trading with a true ECN broker because this will give him insurance that he is not going to get cheated instead he will always get full proof results whether it’s positive or negative. I have been trading with OctaFX broker and with them I have zero worry since they are a true ECN Brokerage company and also have won the award for Best ECN Broker in the world.

I am now more prefer to use ECN brokers, ECN broker provides you direct access to the market. The broker earns only from commissions paid by the customer. TICKMILL is one of ECN broker, the broker has a speed of execution and low spreads are needed by traders to do scalping to Achieve maximum profit. this is usually the main thing when traders decide to choose the right broker for scalping. based on my experience, TICKMILL gives traders especially for scalpers with very good platforms.

manny people connect to the market through ecn and they can make trade online to get profit and earn money while staying at home which is so best for us that we can earn moneg while staying st home but one thing these broker csn also earn in the form of commision they charge commision on each trade which is his earning in the market .it depound upon us how we trade