Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LaxoTrade - laxotrade.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Laxo Trade LTD is a private investment program that is based in United Kingdom.
We are an online division of a company that has dealt with the investment market for more than four years. Over the past years, our managers have gained knowledge and experience, which provide high returns with a very low loss rate.
The main portion of our income comes from forex investments, while the rest is generated by our stock market activity. 

Plan:

The daily plan offers 2% each business day (Monday to Friday) for a total of 365 days.

The weekly plan offers 11% for each week lasting a total of 55 weeks.

Accept : Perfect Money, EgoPay, Payeer and PexPay.

This one has 2 plans and it reminds of CATENA FINANCE that has the same plans. I think I will have to invest here because of the reasonable and sustainable plan,apart from that the minimum spend is just $1 and I have seen a monitor that will give $0.9 as RCB for an investment of $1.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally invested here and the monitor I invested through his link gave me RCB of $0.9 for an investment of $1. I was compounding in 50% level and right now I will say I have BEPed. Payment request wasn't instant,it was manual. I requested for a payout today and I got paid in about 1 hour 20 minutes later. Here is my latest payment proof.

The amount of 0.09 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U3903679->U3446025. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to Hadg33 from Laxo Trade.. Date: 11:06 06.05.14. Batch: 56407879.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

payments:

We are pleased to inform that you have received a payment to your account.

Amount: $2.96
Click link for more details https://www.egopay.com/transactions/view?id=DZCHTE-FUVW21-3USYGA

This e-mail was sent to admin@monhyip.ru according to your personal EgoPay communication settings. To change your e-mail settings, please log in to your EgoPay account.