Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

egofunds - egofunds.com

I am not the admin

The people behind Ego Funds are Vikas (myself) and Matt Keheler. Matt has designed the site and works as a support personnel. He has been designing websites for small businesses since 6 years now. I am from Mumbai, India and Matt is from Indiana, USA.

I started off with Cashomagic Randomizer which was a randomizer as the name suggests. Cashomagic was launched in October 2003 and was running up to January 2004. That is a pretty long time for a randomizer to run and you must know it if you have seen how randomizers work. My second program was Cashocyling. This was one of the first popular cyclers that came out. It was launched in March 2004 and ran up to November 2004. This is a very long time for a cycler to run. Cashocycling had a dedicated forum with over 200 members. MMG was not even around at that time. The founding members of MMG came from Cashocycling Forum. You can check my profile (vikas) on MMG. I was one of the first members to join MMG. After Cashocycling was closed, refunds were paid out to each and every Cashocycling member. My third program was Double Masters (doubler program) which was introduced in November 2004 and did not run very long since the cycling stalled in the first few days itself. After Double Masters I lost my motivation since I saw many members making a loss at Double Masters.

Plans

plans.jpg

Register Here:

http://egofunds.com/?ref=nehmer

the design and the script of this program is very professional and reliable to me..112% after one day is quite reasonable with minimum investment is just 1$..

the site is running for just 3 days and i can see the total Total deposited of $ 3,091.38..it means people wants to invest here..

The site design is very simple and does not have much of a professional look. Since i\the site only requires $1 minimum investment I have tried this:

Dear Lorenzo Jr,

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U2421137 (Lorenzo A. Perea Jr):

Date: 2/16/2011 3:17 PM

Batch: 55433453

Sent To: U4045958 (Ego Funds)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Deposit to egofunds.com User lorenzoperea

Thank you.

Let us just wait if I will get something back.

I think admin has not left even a single issue untouched to get most investor

Minimum being 1$ any one can test the program and inclusion of Alertpay in list of payment proessors make this available for more people.

But returns offered being on higher side the program can only be expected to stay paying for few days.