Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AAA-Inv - aaa-inv.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

AAA-INV is a long term, extremely secure and stable investment program. We are a group of private individuals, most of our teammates are professional bankers and traders, and some of them have good years of business and financial related experience. Our group is made up of American, Australian, Asian and European people, thus we are able to watch and trade on the different markets almost 24 hours a day. Our professionals take advantage of currency price fluctuations to make profit for our clients by buying and selling major currencies and stocks. Our investment plan will place your money into a strategically selected and professionally managed investment portfolio - primarily stocks, but also property, fixed interest securities and cash deposits. Our team of traders and software developers have eliminated all the guess work. No need for you to spend time and money on complicated day trading courses and expensive software, we do all the work for you ! It is fast becoming recognized as the world's premier trading venue. With unparalleled liquidity, FOREX is the world's largest financial market with over $1.5 trillion USD traded daily. No longer the exclusive domain of the worlds largest banks and corporate establishments, for the first time in history it is barrier free; offering a level playing field for the growing number of informed traders anxious to trade the worlds largest, most liquid and accessible market that is open 24 hours a day. No matrix, no game, AAA-INV is real Forex Investment.

Plan:

130% After 5 Days
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
A.I 1 $5 - $500 115.00
A.I 2 $501 - $4,000 120.00
A.I 3 $4,001 - $70,000 130.00

160% After 7 Days
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
A.I 4 $20 - $2,000 125.00
A.I 5 $2,001 - $5,000 135.00
A.I 6 $5,001 - $30,000 160.00

Payment systems: Perfect Money, EgoPay, Payeer

first plan provide 3% per day. such rate including reasonable. but if investors spend higher amount of money, they'll get higher profit rate. however, the rate including unreasonable which can lead the hyip scam very soon. if willing to make invest, advisable still if spend money in minimum amount only. 

The program has good features because I can see that the site is secired. It is hosted on a dedicated server by Black Lotus Communications,it is also SSL encrypted by COMODO and DDOS protected by geniusguard.com

I don't really like the 2 plans in the program because the 2 plans will lock our funds till the plan matures. There are 24 monitors listing this program in AHM and 2 has already started showing the status as PAYING.