Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

widetrade - widetrade.biz

I am not admin

We are glad you to see you on our site! WideTrade is a private investment company which works at the international level and has been based in 2010. The collective of our company is made by talented, active and purposeful people with a long-term operational experience in the field of management of money resources.

Plan:

Investments Duration Interest Payouts Spent Amount Bonuses Status

Mini 50 days 1.2% Mon - Fri $5.00 - $250.00 10% Active

Standard 45 days 1.6% Mon - Fri $55.00 - $500.00 7% Active

Advanced 40 days 2.1% Daily - 7/7 $110.00 - $750.00 8% Active

Accept: LR and PM

* Instant Withdraw

* DDOS protection

*Dedicated Server

* SSL protected

* Licensed Script

* Unique Design

* Payouts 7 days a week

* No withdraw minimum

https://widetrade.biz

Just take attention with this new program with nice script, min deposit which is very affordable for small investors, and Instant withdrawal. Those are sound good for me to make a test. After all I have to wait until 2 days to make decision join this program or not

Site combines many of the advantages of good, in order to receive satisfaction of all investors

I expect to achieve success for a long time because it provides stable profit rates stable,

although I see it as too low, and this may be the reason that will make this site successful and to continue for a long time .

wow sounds really interesting to me..minimum investment which have to invest is affordable for everyone..

the site has licensed script and well protected with DDOS and SSL..investors can withdraw their money instantly..

i wish it ll stay here for long time because it is looking a stable program to me..

I'm in with small buck and will support with next payment proof

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U2320811

Date: 2/16/2011 2:22 PM

Batch: 55428824

Sent To: U0193858 (widetrade.biz)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Deposit to WideTrade.biz

Thank you.