Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

anyinvest - anyinvest.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

AnyInvest.biz Private Limited Company is a legal registered private investment company in the Canada with an office located in London that founded in Jan 2009 by a group of expert traders and professional analysts that specialized in the stock, currencies, bond and gold trading with having more than six years of extensive experiences of combined personal skills and knowledge. While our main operational capital mainly consists of investments from high end private parties and holdings of established funds, we welcome everyone with Internet access and an account in any of the accepted E- currency payment processors. 

Plan:

Bronze Plan

120% After 1 day
Min Amount : 30$
Max Amount : 300$
Period : 1 day
Profit : 20%
Ref Commission : 3%

Silver Plan

150% After 2 days
Min Amount : 301$
Max Amount : 3,000$
Period : 2 days
Profit : 50%
Ref Commission : 5%

E-currency We Accepted : PM, EGO, OKPAY

minimum invest including high and hyip offering high profit also. sound unsustainable but require payment report as a proof whether they are paying or not. there are no hyip monitor site involve to invest and monitoring so far, and I hope hyip admin consider to make partnership very soon. 

I doubt if this program is really going get attention from investors because the roi offered in all the plans are just too high. How will the admin be able to pay 20% after 1 day,that's too good to be true. All monitors that are listing it in AHM never invested in the program http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/anyinvest.biz?final=1

The only thing that I like about this program is the payment gateways. It supports 6 gateways.

• 2 weeks later...