Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mlm-project - mlm-project.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Let us introduce ourselves - We are a group of active participants in the online investment. Our team has evolved over the years. We participated in the promotion of many projects. This resulted in a team of professionals. Simply put - each clearly knows his stuff. Last project since October 2013, in which we participated and engaged in the promotion, was PerfectInvestGroup. On the basis of this project, we had a lot of established and put into operation, in particular, was launched call center were opened counseling centers. 

Plan:

30% daily for 30 days

Accepted currencies: PM.

profit rate around 1% per day which it including reasonable. the site basically has russian language but give english support. if consider that the name is MLM, I am thinking that investors will be unable to join without referral link. however, I am sure we are not necessary to do that since the program is hyip and not MLM.

The hyip website is in Russian language so I cannot understand any of the plans on the website which are given, however the program has a general waiting status at all hyip monitors and I think that the roi being offered is somewhat which I can call as high.