Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

firstfidelityinvest - firstfidelityinvest.com

I am not admin

FFI is a money management company providing global investment opportunities that offer security, stability and impressive financial performance. Our service to investors and merchants is based on three main principles: guarantee, stability and no risk.

Our main goal is to provide our clients with the most advanced and effective trading technology, competitive services, quality performance, genuine practices, excellent customer support service and fund safety.

Plan:

Advanced Package

Plan Level Investment Amount Interest Rate Period

A $5 - $3,500 3.5% Daily 40 business days

B $3,501 - $12,500 4% Daily 40 business days

C $12,501 - $100,000 5% Daily 40 business days

Premium Package

Plan Level Investment Amount Interest Rate Period

A $5 - $3,500 160% After 40 Calendar Days

B $3,501 - $12,500 180% After 40 Calendar Days

C $12,501 - $100,000 210% After 40 Calendar Days

Accept: LR and PM

http://firstfidelityinvest.com

i feel the advanced package is better than the premium package even though its for 40 business days in reality it may run up to two months in terms of calender days since its better to get daily payouts to recover at least a major portion of principle rather than not getting anything if the site stop paying before the end of the plan period

everyone has its own choice but i think the premium plan is the more reliable than the advance because both the plans have same minimum and maximum investment but the advance plan is giving us low percentage after long time and o the other hand premium plan is giving us good percentage in less time so i prefer to premium plan..

Although I can see there are some traces of the original layout, I still find this template is highly customized.

I think it's decent to run with medium length plans.

For the plans themselves, idk if the principle will be returned or not. If not, i find the plans quite reasonable and sustainable.