Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Yupiter - yupiter.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Investments in real estate is one of the most profitable ways of investment. It’s important because the trend is likely to be relevant for a long period of time. It goes without saying that to get some profit considerable investments are required. But it is necessary not to forget that there is a rule: the more the investment is the higher the profit. After the analysis of the housing market we decided to activate the private capital formation by the initiation of the internet-program Yupiter.biz. Being a segment of the realtor company “Yupiter” its work is aimed at the private capital involvement and increase in number of real estate in company’s portfolio. 

Plan:

Plan "STARTING"
Amount $10 - $1,000
Interest rate
11.50% daily for 10 days, including investment

Plan "BUSINESS"
Amount $1,001 - $4,000
Interest rate
11.80%daily for 10 days, including investment

Plan "EXPERT"
Amount $4,001 - $7,000
Interest rate
12.30%daily for 10 days, including investment

Payment systems: PM

Apr 4, 2014

Total accounts 55
Total deposited
130.00 USD
Total withdraw
16.20 USD

Currently people are not interested to invest money on this program i think it may because of its duration 10 days and low rate of interest which admin has offered in its plan. However i think plan is really good and we will only get 115% return . I think members may be thinking that site will complete its plan or not.?