Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

unidollar - unidollar.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

UNIDOLLAR is a secure investment project comprised of professional traders that deal mainly with Forex and Stock Trading for more than 5 years. The strategy of our professionals is based on monitoring and analyzing historical and statistical data, as well as conducting meticulous research of currency rate fluctuations and risk management of ForEx. 

Plan:

UNI1 - 125% After 1 Day
UNI2 - 55% Daily for 3 Days
UNI3 - 255% After 5 Days
UNI4 - 500% After 10 Days
UNI5 - 800% After 20 Days
UNI6 - 1500% After 30 Days

Minimum Deposit $8.00
Maximum Deposit $30,000.00

Payment systems: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Payeer, EgoPay

The admin hosted the site on dedicated server by Black Lotus Communications and the site also has SSL by Comodo. According to what the thread starter posted,I think the roi offered in all the plans are not reasonable and sustainable. The program has already been having a paying status in monitors and it is still very new.

The admin hosted the site on dedicated server by Black Lotus Communications and the site also has SSL by Comodo. According to what the thread starter posted,I think the roi offered in all the plans are not reasonable and sustainable. The program has already been having a paying status in monitors and it is still very new.

well the rate of interest offered here is not high because interest rate is divided in  categories we are small investors and we will just earn 4% profit after 1 day which is reasonable. Thats they reason that admin is still paying investors from  7 days now.l hope it will remain legit for long time.