Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Chiganka - chiganka.com

I am not admin :

728x90.gif

Start : 30.12.2013

My name is Elina, I am 33 years old, I am Gipsy, born and bred.

Since 14 I earn my living all by myself. I received my gift from my maternal grandmother. Thanks to this gift I bring money to my home up to this day.

Thanks to my work we built the house and bought the car. I have got long-term savings and run my own business in the Internet.

I am able to earn even more than I do in this very moment, but I am to increase my capital and my working time. The second thing depends on me and the first one depends on you.

There is nothing superficial in my plans. I am ready to reliably pay 100 percent a year or 0.28 percent a day.

Plans :

100 percent a year or 0.28 percent a day.

Accept : PiratCoin - Site (new payment system, you may change it on Perfect, Payeer, Visa/MC)

Ref.system : 10%

- Dedicated server

- SSL (Geotrust)

- Unique script

- Unique design

I am in with $65 :

28260 chigankaznaet -65.0 0.65 March 30, 2014, 10:51 a.m. SCI

5033484.png

JOIN HERE ==>

The site has good features and I can see that the admin made the site to be in Russian and English language. What I am concerned about is that,this program is only supporting piratcoin as the payment gateway,I am so sure that so many investors might not even be faniliar with this payment gatway. Anyway,I will just watch this program till fades.