Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

coin-tree - coin-tree.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Coin-Tree.biz offers you the opportunity to provide you with the best investment solutions. 
We are committed to helping all our clients to become totally financially independent and secure. 

You cannot make your investment decisions on your own and are looking for a professional, independent and competent partner?
Our independence from banks and insurance companies offers ideal prerequisites for you in terms of a customer-oriented mentality and actions.
This means for you: We do not have any interest in superficially selling a certain product to you. 
We work with full commitment on realizing your goals in the optimal way.

Plan:

Trial
105%
1 days period
5.0% percents per day
Min: $5.00
Max: $30.00
Bronze
111%
2 days period
5.5% percents per day
Min: $40.00
Max: $90.00
Silver
125%
4 days period
6.3% percents per day
Min: $100.00
Max: $225.00
Gold
150%
7 days period
7.1% percents per day
Min: $250.00
Max: $500.00

Accept: Perfect Money

The only good thing which i see in this site is its minimum investment which is only 5$. Admin has given chance to small investors to invest money here but  this is also reality admin has used a cheap cost script which is encrypted with SSL and no Ddos protection is being added here. I am sure members will not going to invest here. Site has just received 95$ in 6 hours .