Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

avantaunion - avantaunion.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Avanta Union is a private investment company that was founded in November of 2009. By the end of 2010 the already formed group of traders and analysts in financial markets was working mainly with the company accounts and day by day was showing better income results.

Plan:

CONDITIONS
DAILY INTEREST: 1,2%
DEPOSIT CURRENCY: USD
AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT: 10-200 USD
INVESTMENT PERIOD: 14 CALENDAR DAYS
INTEREST PAYMENT SCHEDULE: EVERY CALENDAR DAY
ADDITIONAL CONTRIBUTIONS TO DEPOSIT: NOT ALLOWED
ANYTIME DEPOSIT CANCELLATION: NOT ALLOWED
СOMPOUNDING: NOT ALLOWED
PRINCIPAL RETURN: YES
REFERRAL COMISSION: 5%

Accept: Perfect Money,EGO

Site looks eco-friendly and their plans are also very nice because duration is very short and profit rate is also much much. Site does not include any compounding option. Also admin has not allowed any of his members to make deposit more than 1 time. I think these characteristics are enough to impress people.

Site looks eco-friendly and their plans are also very nice because duration is very short and profit rate is also much much. Site does not include any compounding option. Also admin has not allowed any of his members to make deposit more than 1 time. I think these characteristics are enough to impress people.

except script i could not find anything good in this program. Site does not include any security function in it and also there is not stats i found on its main page.Hyip trackers are tracking this site from two days but still their payments are pending. I dont think monitors will show it as paying after today administrator must start paying his investors and all the missing features.

• 3 weeks later...

There are many payment proof available. such explain that hyip on paying status currently. script installed with ddos and ssl protection and plan sustainable too. has chance that this hyip able to maintain paying for long period. to investors who look for many rounds payment, they deserve to try this hyip out.

• 1 month later...

i think that this site is ok while because they have a short term plans which is only 14 days not all those program that only has like 80 or 120 days plans which they may not even lasted to that very time but as for this very site i hope that they will pay well and also lasted.