Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

a-assets - a-assets.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Many people would like to invest small amount of money in the stock markets. Some want to create an individual investment portfolio instead of having money locked up at home. Other investors are simply too busy to attend to the daily running of their investments and find the stock market rather complicated. Always sensitive to investor needs, Assured Assets provides innovative financial solutions to clients with different levels of investible assets and skills. 

Plan:

0.8-1.4% daily

Accept: Perfect Money,EgoPay,Payeer

Site looks genuine and really a good plan is being added in this site . but we are unable to invest on it because site is not for small investors  and 50$ required to invest on it which is not affordable for majority of members. I Think its good because small investors can only earn 8 cents daily which is a low earning and by investing big amount people will atleast earn 40 cents daily.

Site looks genuine and really a good plan is being added in this site . but we are unable to invest on it because site is not for small investors  and 50$ required to invest on it which is not affordable for majority of members. I Think its good because small investors can only earn 8 cents daily which is a low earning and by investing big amount people will atleast earn 40 cents daily.

I think the reason of setting such big minimum investment is that admin dont want to pay low amounts to his investors thats he settled big minimum investment so that member can withdraw a good amount daily from it but the problem is that site is new and we cant trust new hyip easily. Members should wait for some time .

• 3 months later...