Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Enzex - enzex.com

I'm not admin.

Enzex.com is a private investment company founded by Charles Smiths. We are a group of former employees of many brokerage houses and brokers around the world. We wanted to create a place where investors will be able to invest their funds safely. To date, we operated offline in the United Kingdom, which has brought us a bunch of trusted clients that we are working with them till today. Now we decided to open a new company that will operate online and give the opportunity to use our services to investors from all over the world.

PLANS :

Investment plan Starter3.00 %Spent Amount ($)$10 - $99 
Investment plan Advanced3.20 %Spent Amount ($)$100 - $399 
Investment plan Professional3.50 %Spent Amount ($)$400 - $1,999 
Investment plan Expert3.80 %Spent Amount ($)$2,000 - $4,999 
Investment plan Senior4.20 %Spent Amount ($)$5,000 - $9,999 
Investment plan Ultimate5.00 %Spent Amount ($)$10,000 - $50,000

Investment options : PM only.

well the site has some kind of issues because i am trying to browse it but its not working but when i try to open this site by using proxy site it opened at once. I think some countries may be banned here thats why i am unable to access it normally. Plans are good and is expire after 50 days which is a long period but i am sure admin will all members and will complete its plan.

well the site has some kind of issues because i am trying to browse it but its not working but when i try to open this site by using proxy site it opened at once. I think some countries may be banned here thats why i am unable to access it normally. Plans are good and is expire after 50 days which is a long period but i am sure admin will all members and will complete its plan.

same issue here. Site is not accessible at the moment. I tried to browse it by using different browsers like firefox and opera but i am getting same result of no page found. I think this problem need to fix as hurry as possible in other case members will think it as scam site.