Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

xbtcontracts - xbtcontracts.org

nomiasif

With our contracts you can receive BTC payments today.

XBTcontracts brings you one of the easiest games to obtain Bitcoin on the internet today! When you deposit Bitcoin to your XBTcontracts account you will raise your level (1BTC = 1 Level). The funds go towards the current contract. If you have raised your level you will receive a dividend of BTC each time every contract completes. The higher your level is, the greater your dividend will be.

With a deposit of 0.01 BTC.

after the next 1 contracts have completed,

If you reinvest 50% and withdraw 50%

of your dividend each contract.

You will have withdrawn 0.00166667 BTC.

& you will have reinvested 0.00166667 BTC.

payment: BTC

http://xbtcontracts.org/?ref=nomiasif

well the program just launched for the btc users because there is not additional payment method added by administrator. minimum investment is 0.01btc which is equals to 5$ only . Lot of users have spent btc in this program. High investment is made by a user is more than  1.5BTC. I have not found any payout proof of it even its thread is not posted on other forums too. I am not clear about this program.

Why is the program using only BTC in the first place I think this is not a good sign here the admin must do something about this because there are some other type of users or customer that may like to invest here but they lack that motivation to buy btc