Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How much capital you invested when you first started trading??

Most of people say that you need a big capital to be a successful trader. But some people say If you are ambitious you can be successful with a little capital. So my question to every successful trader, How much money did you invest when you first started you trading?? Please reply and let us know. 

Yes Dear, You are right we can be a successful trader in forex if we will do tis business with interest . I also think that capital is not a matter in forex trading. If you are a good trader then you can make profit by Loan or by bonus. So we should try our best to get good knowledge of forex not Capital( Investement).

Trading the forex market dont need much more capital what the market need is nothing but experience and skills when that experience is there the trader will earn more than alot in this trading world

Of course, we can trade in forex trading although we just have small amount. We must be able to maximize our capital as well as possible. In TEnkoFx, trader can try to trade with real account and $10 is the minimum deposit to use standard account. But before we trade in forex using real account, i think we must use demo account first.

Capital is not really the problem not doubt a good trader who want to earn from here must work hard and forget about the amount of money which he have in his account.

This is not counted nor anything else so learn first and obtain that good knowledge

there is no restriction of amount to start forex trading.you can strart forex trading only from ten dollar like in TenkoFx .its also a greatest advantage of Forex trading.if you are a newbie in forex trading try to start with a small amount. but for the investor or PAMM Trader, you can manage account PAMM just with $500 in TenkoFX

There is no limit to the amount of money which we can invest here but the real truth is that always invest what you can loss dont invest all your money in forex and expect to make more than that if your level of knowledge and skills are not up to the task its going run you down

my first capital very low. I don't know about risk management and think that small capital enough to drive me rich. however, make profit and manage capital to survive doesn't enough with strategy only. require proper planning regarding with risk management and it make me realize that require time to us to make capital grow higher. so, I am thinking that better if I trade with high amount of capital.

There is an amount dear in forex trading let me tell you that you need to invest what you can loss in forex trading this is one of dangerous business so you need to work very hard and be sure that you obtain what is good forex is not that type of business that is easy here

Yes that is true a trader need to invest what he can afford to loss in forex trading dont just invest because you want to invest in here and that is the best and primary factor for learning.

Invest the amount of money which you can afford to loss because you will meet unexpected loss in one way or the other

We as whole we dont need to have millions of dollars before we can trade in forex trading I guess that the best thing which we need to do is for us to try deposit a little that we have;.

But first of all be sure that you can learn how the trading work very well so that a little amount that we invested can bring us something good

Beginners should prefer to make a small start and a great learning. Small start means first we should trade with small amounts like 10 $ From TenkoFx . Only after we summon up the necessary confidence through learning and experience that we should proceed to invest big capital and exploit the Forex potential to the maximum.Maximum exploitation in no way mean taking huge risks to earn more.

My investment was not much I think my investment figure was around something like $118 that was when the payment method is use to be mostly through bankwire and the min was set to 10dollar as at then.

But now things is been reduce and we can even start with lets say $1...10

Mine was somewhere around $30 and to my surprise, I lost it almost same day. Well, the problem was partially from me as I had very little knowledge of what Forex was all about and how to manage my account. It actually was the basis for the huge losses and I suddenly blew up my account along the line.

I started trading with bonus from the broker and I lost the money when I first tried to trade in the live account. But what I do is that I will post and receive posting bonus from the broker and use it to trade. This thing makes it possible for me to be able to trade without my own capital.

I think you guys are just about right. Posting in forums are great ways to trade and it is one way to make up some good trading capital. I see bonuses from forums as a great way an entirely new trader can propel himself into some good trading capital without necessarily withdrawing depositing from his account.

Then what is the need of trading with such amount of money $5 with aout the leverage of 1;1000 is very high so there is nothing to worry about this .

As for me I wont take such risk because I know what it means to trade with such leverage I rather chose to post on forums to get those points

There is no specific amount you can use to start trading, it all depend on the broker. With TenkoFx you can start with as little as $10 and also it all depend on you whether you are a new trader or not because as a new trader you are advice to start trading with metatrader standard account.

@kaito, you can even get some good and reasonable start up bonus without worrying much about your own start up capital. I know too well about formax that gives $100 welcome bonus and also forex.ee that also gives $50 welcome bonus with some good conditions to it. The trader don't need to worry about a lot of conditions attached to it.

• 9 months later...

It was not much mainly just 5 USD that I got started it, at that time I had no confident on my ability neither did I had believe on Forex trading so this was how I went ahead. Luckily after researching for many brokers I was finally mark down OctaFX that had such low minimum amount otherwise majority had huge requirement to begin and even then they were giving no support at all but this amazing broker had everything including 5 USD to start with.