Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hotpayment - hotpayment.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Hot Payment is a real Program . You can earn very quickly From this program . It is true that Forex is a money making machine. If a man have a good Forex knowledge and have a good skill then he can also makes a lot of money. A man easily can make his money double or triple in a short time. 

Plan:

110% After 1 Day
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1 $50 - $500 102.00
Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 106.00
Plan 3 $5,001 and more 110.00
Calculate your profit >>

VIP PLAN: 107% After 1 Hour
Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)
Plan 1 $200 - $1,000 103.00
Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 106.00
Plan 3 $5,001 and more 107.00
Calculate your profit >>

390% After 5 Days
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $50 - $500 370.00
Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 380.00
Plan 3 $5,001 and more 390.00

Accept : PerfectMoney, Okpay, Payeer

I am really glad to see that you both members got paid by it and i believe you are really lucky because i think this site does not have a good future . I see that its script is used by several sites and they not paid more than 2 days. I doubt it could be one of them. I hope site's admin will proved me wrong.

I am really glad to see that you both members got paid by it and i believe you are really lucky because i think this site does not have a good future . I see that its script is used by several sites and they not paid more than 2 days. I doubt it could be one of them. I hope site's admin will proved me wrong.

i am surprised to see that people have invested 65k$ in this site and 549 accounts are active as well. Normally they need to skip such programs because bad plans. I feel this admin may be sincere with his investors thats why he is paying from last 3 days. I am thinking to try to this site. Hope for good.