Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lightinvest - Lightinvest.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Light Invest, It dedicated to investments and maintains a strategic focus on some of the highest yielding equity sectors of these four countries, to provide a broad range of investment services through its investment center throughout the entire world, and to build a lasting, mutually beneficial relationship with each of our clients.

Plan:

Basic Plan
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Basic Plan $25 - $2,500 8.00
Calculate your profit >>

Middle Plan
Middle Plan $2,501 - $10,000 8.50
Calculate your profit >>

Advanced Plan
Advanced Plan $10,001 - $35,000 9.20
Calculate your profit >>

Professional Plan
Professional Plan $35,001 and more 10.50 

Accepted Payment Processors: PerfectMoney, EgoPay, Payeer

There are 62 accounts are registered but only two accounts are active here. Both accounts holders are hyip monitors and they have invested total of 253$ here. I dont know why people are not agreed to invest here however this program has all good qualities in it. 20% benefit after 15 days is reasonable profit. I think people will invest on it when monitors will post payout proof here.

Light Invest has been online and active for one week so far, it has hosting on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from KODDOS, this is a famous plan which pays 8% daily for 15 business days, minimum set at $25 is huge amount to afford, in their Basic plan, withdrawals will be processed manually to all the three payment options, PM, EP and Payeer.

Light Invest has been online and active for one week so far, it has hosting on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from KODDOS, this is a famous plan which pays 8% daily for 15 business days, minimum set at $25 is huge amount to afford, in their Basic plan, withdrawals will be processed manually to all the three payment options, PM, EP and Payeer.

There were many hyip monitors who added rcb of this program and were paying 6% benefit by investing under them but this site has gone scam and stopped paying members without plan's completion. Admin has decided to do scam very earlier because total investment has not yet reached to 600$. 

I can just risk my money here if the popular hyip like talkgold dont have them in their status as paying only then I will kick in and invest with them which is really the best I have no other option than to wait and the only plan which I can see here is the 8 % which is the first plan