Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ienbux - ienbux.com

juzfinal

Site link: http://www.ienbux.com

Details:

Click rate: $0.01 - $0.005 per click

Ads per day: 4-5

Payment method: Manual. (7 days for standard members, 4 days for upgraded)

Payment processor: PP, AP

My Reviews:

The admin is having some financial problems now so the payments delayed and might take up to 30 days. However, this site is from well-known company which I guess they wouldn't easily turn scam. Besides, payment proofs until today showing the site is paying no doubts.

But this one is having more than 15K members and by the time being it self they have processed more than 1K$$ to the members ,hope it will not turn to a scam as their admin is very well reputed and as of know around most of the members have upgraded or invested here .So if the site is gone it will effect all of them ,so kindly dont request a charegback now wait for somemoredays for the new updates .

Due to some problems, the admin decided to delay payments, which now all members need to wait 30 days in order to receive payment.

Not a great news indeed, I am almost to my 1st cashout and I can't imagine I need to wait until such a long period to get paid. Personally, I don't encourage any investment in this site.

It is a good site but when I reached near my payout it started giving problems. It started working slow. There were no ads for 10 days and it took me 25 days to earn 4 clicks from that site!

r u sure about this? I got average 4 clicks daily since weeks ago and sometimes up to 5 ads.

However, the site is having problems in paying members because not much payments been made these few days. I have doubt whether the admin is trying to solve his financial problem or not... :huh: