Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

how to study forex

gamer777

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want faster result from your study, then hire a good mentor i think a trader who is open minded and trade in forex actively around 5 years or so. Also prepare one demo account for learning purpose and then learn from your tutor, i think at most 6 months already enough for you if you keep trading in demo account at least 3-4 times in a week.

Actually there is a lot to learn in forex trading but we should try to cover up the main areas first and go step by step, if we skip important thing we can be in great trouble so going through things is the main thing here and of course it needs good amount of practice to start earning in forex and we should understand it as a long term thing.

we can do to learn forex demo account or we can learn forex on real account. with a demo account we will learn trading forex learning well but could also use a real account. with a real account we will be able to exercise good trading psychology. we can use small capital to  learn in real account

Demo account has its own purpose as virtuality, so that is why we can trade with it without much risk in this kind of account, and make it as the best place for traders who want to learn about forex especially to those who mostly learn with trial and error.

Demo account has its own purpose as virtuality, so that is why we can trade with it without much risk in this kind of account, and make it as the best place for traders who want to learn about forex especially to those who mostly learn with trial and error.

yes, trading on a demo account is only virtual money but with the demo account will help traders to trade with the maximum and comfortable. if there is no demo account so many traders who suffered loss risk

Go visit some forums or some websites that talked or posted something about forex, i prefer the basic thing like what is forex and how to trade and how to make profit from it. Basically you need around 1-2 weeks to read the material and it is better to practice while read it so you can experience it.

Studying forex trading is not difficult at all what we all need is determination to study forex trading, once we have that motivation we can explore a lot of different sites to acquire the knowledge needed for doing forex trading and start by using a demo account for practical experience.

How to study Forex starts with practicing. It is when the trader practices that he can study it well and know the way forward. Studying or learning more about Forex is something that any trader will definitely do because it is only when the trader can study well that he can earn well from it.

Studying forex trading is not difficult at all what we all need is determination to study forex trading, once we have that motivation we can explore a lot of different sites to acquire the knowledge needed for doing forex trading and start by using a demo account for practical experience.

That is right it's not that hard to learn but to mastering it is hard. What we need is time, because that is the hardest time to fight against, many traders want to be as fast as they can to earn money and not learning over and over again, if they can they want to learn while earn too.

That is right it's not that hard to learn but to mastering it is hard. What we need is time, because that is the hardest time to fight against, many traders want to be as fast as they can to earn money and not learning over and over again, if they can they want to learn while earn too.

Yes, we need time to be able to understand about forex as well as possible. We can try to use demo account to make practice. it will teach us and we will get trading experience. We should use it. If we have good skills, we will get result.

If we want to study forex trading properly we would definitely need to give forex trading time and if we do not give it proper time we would not be able to learn it efficiently and would definitely lack a lot when we come into the real trading account, so we should not hurry in the learning process.

Of course, even by simple logic what we need is time, even we trade we need time. For me the best way to study forex is first by read the basic material like what is forex, what is pairs and some others. After learning that, you can open demo account i suggest to read whole material over and over again, make sure you already understand the basic concept before opening demo account.

This is very convenient when searching for a means to learn trading. and brokers also provide facilities for us to learn trading. as in instaforex that provides video tutorials for traders to learn trading and also provide a demo account to practice trading. instaforex even provide a dedicated forum for traders were in discussions with other traders

This is very convenient when searching for a means to learn trading. and brokers also provide facilities for us to learn trading. as in instaforex that provides video tutorials for traders to learn trading and also provide a demo account to practice trading. instaforex even provide a dedicated forum for traders were in discussions with other traders

About video tutorial i think that we could find something like that in many forums or in youtube, mostly sharing the nearly same especially for the basic and only with around 5-6 videos we could grasp better understanding about it and learning it efficiently.

About video tutorial i think that we could find something like that in many forums or in youtube, mostly sharing the nearly same especially for the basic and only with around 5-6 videos we could grasp better understanding about it and learning it efficiently.

yes, when it's easy to find video tutorials forex. With this video we will be able to learn to trade well and maximum. we can follow it and then we practice in a demo account. So we will be able to trade with the maximum

Just visit as many forex broker sites as you can and check if they have a forex learning forum or seminars that you can attend and learn how to trade. this is what I do and now I have a big trading capital. my main goal and objective is really to become a successful trader. This is the main reason why I do try to learn as much as I can.

• 2 weeks later...

learn forex trading is very necessary in this because forex has many risks so that the risk that we need to have a lot of good trading skills so that we will be able to succeed in this business. we must focus on our trading so that we will be able to a lot of science

its very simple actually. enough by read articles, book or ebook which it related with market and strategies. then, take enough practice till traders able to generate consistency. when traders has ability to read market and circumstances, they are has ability to perform proper analysis. make good decisions which it enabling them to make profits.

we are tried to study chart when we are learn about price action. while we are learn indicators function when we are trade with technical analysis. many traders has good understanding since they are take constant training and learning. has chance to make profits and stand profitable.

The fastest way to study forex is to use a demo accout though it is not the only way.We can make trades with a demo account but in reality we must trade to study forex.We can also learn from others who have been in this trade before as they can provide us with reliable information on forex trading.We should trade to learn more about forex.

The fastest way to study forex is to use a demo accout though it is not the only way.We can make trades with a demo account but in reality we must trade to study forex.We can also learn from others who have been in this trade before as they can provide us with reliable information on forex trading.We should trade to learn more about forex.

If you only depend on demo account i think you still lose, because you also need knowledge at first. Try some websites that give you theory thing about forex, and then search for the truth, is that theory just another theory or not in demo account. So both of those things cannot be separated for learning forex as newcomers.

Just join as many forex forums as you can.You will always find people posting information about forex and you can learn alot.There are also forex companies offering payouts for participating in forums posting.You can use this credit to make your first trade.