Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

goldtrade - goldtrade.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

GoldTrade.com is a place to invest and earn profits with stable percent .We are an investment company uniting professional stock, forex traders & gold trade. Our focus is to offer to individuals an exclusive funds management service. We are looking forward to have a long-term relationship with the investors and in turn we will do our best to provide quality services to our members.our opinion about Investing, as a rule, is all about managing risks. For us, it means also, to provide our clients fast returns and payouts on time, and so share profits together and As a result,earn up more .. The only way to guarantee our growth is to ensure that our investors grows first and this is the reason why we care about investors and their investment. 

Plan:

2-5% daily for 70 days

Accept: Perfect Money,EgoPay,Payeer

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Its good to see payment proofs from this program,the program should be able to pay for a very long time because the roi offered in the program is really reasonable and sustainable. I guess this program should be able to complete one or two rounds.

many payment proof posted here and it explain that hyip on paying status currently. minimum invest is just $1 which it attract many investors to join. profit rate reasonable too which able to lead hyip able to maintain paying for long period. in my point of view, for sustainability, this hyip is a good place to make invest.

I think I am not comfortable with this hyip,though I am not loosing to it because the RCB that I got has covered my investment. What happened was this. I invested $1 into the program and the site did not credit my account. I sent a support and there was no response,after 2 days has passed. I sent another ticket,the admin respond and told to send him my deposit proof before he can fix my account,I had to do that before my account got fixed today. I was suppose to have earned 4% but I have only earned 2%.

• 2 weeks later...

even if i want to join this very hyip program i will still check their monitors , i have a special one for my self why i said this is because hyip programs close every day even now that i am talking to you today a lot of them has close and change their website name to another name and start looking for more investors , so you better be wise.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

19.06.14 01:06;Account;Receive;Received Payment 4.05 USD from account U4484971 to account U1294989. Batch: 60769221. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to all-hyips.info from goldtrade.biz.

17.06.14 11:22;Account;Receive;Received Payment 4.00 USD from account U4484971 to account U1294989. Batch: 60587290. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to all-hyips.info from goldtrade.biz.

I never trusted this program initially but I will I will say it is one of the hyips that I invested in that is so stable,though there customer support is not that effective but any complaints made by investors,admin will not respond and he would work on it.

25.06.14 14:36;Account;Receive;Received Payment 8.25 USD from account U4484971 to account U1294989. Batch: 61364516. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to all-hyips.info from goldtrade.biz.

24.06.14 18:02;Account;Receive;Received Payment 4.00 USD from account U4484971 to account U1294989. Batch: 61286360. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to all-hyips.info from goldtrade.biz.

26.06.14 15:38;Account;Receive;Received Payment 4.00 USD from account U4484971 to account U1294989. Batch: 61463880. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to all-hyips.info from goldtrade.biz.

25.06.14 14:36;Account;Receive;Received Payment 8.25 USD from account U4484971 to account U1294989. Batch: 61364516. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to all-hyips.info from goldtrade.biz.

24.06.14 18:02;Account;Receive;Received Payment 4.00 USD from account U4484971 to account U1294989. Batch: 61286360. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to all-hyips.info from goldtrade.biz.