Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InvSafe - inv-safe.cf

I'm not admin.

Inv-safe is a leading financial institution established by a team of experienced and specialized venture capitalists, traders, investors and financial planners with an global outreach. 

With a length and depth of experience in operational strategies of global stock markets, forex, investment opportunities, liquidity and cash , our dynamic traders embrace upon the institutional strength and objective to continuously seeking the best opportunities and deliver the outmost leading returns to our investors.

PLANS : 

Easy Plan : 150% After 20 Minutes
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Easy Plan $20 - $50 150.00

Hard Plan : 200% After 30 Minutes
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Hard Plan $51 - $5,000 200.00

Payment options : PM, EP, STP

The site is currently in accessible from my end. This is a minutely hyip program that is so obvious that the admin is not going to pay a cent to any investor. There is no how that the admin will be able to pay the roi that he promised because the is just crazy and unreasonable. There is no point in checking the status of the program. This is a potential scam program.

The site is currently in accessible from my end. This is a minutely hyip program that is so obvious that the admin is not going to pay a cent to any investor. There is no how that the admin will be able to pay the roi that he promised because the is just crazy and unreasonable. There is no point in checking the status of the program. This is a potential scam program.

program is not working here as well. I think admin has finally closed this program because he has already received deposits of his target. I doubt that he may be admin of solidfund.cf because that site was also using same domain and has closed as well. Members must be stay away from such hyip programs.