Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GramStock - gramstock.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We do not promise incredible amounts of money, neither do we tell the tall tales about earning millions a month - we simply provide the possibility of generating a guaranteed steady income from the real source, the amount of which will depend on the size of your deposit. Our interest rates are aimed primarily at the dynamics of investment and stability. Offering high daily interest we gain potential investors’ interest while short term deposit rates create great setting for company’s stable growth. Possessing professional tools for development and team building our investors can learn, be active and yield high profits without spending hundreds of hours on trainings and keeping their funds secured from losses and risks. 

Plan:

G-Basic 8% DAILY PROFIT 20-2700 usd
G-Premium 8.2% DAILY PROFIT 2701-4000 usd
G-Plus 8.6% DAILY PROFIT 4001-10900 usd

Payment systems:  Perfect Money, Bitcoin, OKPAY, EgoPay

1. 3% earnings daily will lead us to get 20% profit after 15 days but despite of having such low profit in plan no member as well as monitor invested money in this program. Site hasn't yet acquired any deposit yet. I feel admin must start campaign of his program it will help him in attracting members. 

The program looks promising,the site is a secured site. The admin used a good script and template for the site. The duration of all the plans are 15 days and the roi offered in all are so reasonable and sustainable. The minimum spend is quite on the high side and this might make the small investors not to be able to invest here.

Hosting is on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from KODDOS, GramStock, the mid term program has been online and active for one week so far, it has been introduced on MNO monitor few hours ago, minimum set at $20 to participate in this project is a bit high to afford, design is attractive and live chat support is also available in here.

Yeah 20$ minimum investment is little but i think members will afford this amount to invest. I like their characteristics. 1 is the compounding option and other is its live chat option. Admin has added a messenger for the live chat where their operator is available for 24 hours to assists us.