Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forexstructure - Forexstructure.com

I am not admin

468.gif

ForexStructure offers one investment plan where investors can participate and earn daily profits (we trade in the USD/GBP currency pair). Investors sign up for our free membership, invest an initial capital/principal (starting at $10) to get started, and earn daily 2%-2.8% profits for the next 100 days.

After this investment period is over, our investors can withdraw their earnings using any of our approved e-currency payment system. Once the withdrawal request is made, it only takes 12-24 hours to receive your earnings.

In addition to our investment plan, ForexStructure also offers affiliate program that allows its members to earn a 5% commission on their referral’s deposit. Our affiliates receive commission on three different levels – i.e. a) 5% of 1st level referral, B) 2% on 2nd level referral, and c) 1% on 3rd level referral.

By default, our members automatically enroll in our affiliate program. As an affiliate, they can promote our banners and links to generate extra cash for the rest of their life, without putting any effort. 

Investment Plans: 2% - 2.8% for 100 calendar days. Compounding available, principal is included in daily profits.

The minimum deposit is: 10$ and the maximum is: 50,000

Program accepts: Perfect Money, EgoPay, Payeer, Bitcoin

Site has a great design , protected script , great plans and also i see that compounding option is given by admin. If we select compounding rate at 100% we will get total profit more than 600%. I have a lot of expectations with this program and i will trust this program once its completed its first 50 days.

Forex Structure is reviewed on MNO blog recently, it has hosting on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from KODDOS, current status of the project is paying, this long term program was added to Premium listing on MNO, minimum to participate is set at $10 which is affordable, through Basic plan, minimum withdrawal limit is set at $1.

There are lot of hyip monitors who added this program in their RCB listing. More than 50 hyip monitors have approved this program now . No doubt left on my mind now. Minimum withdrawal in high here because if we invest 10$ here then we should wait for 4 days to request our payout on it. Minimum must be 0.1$.