468x60.gif

Online Date 2014-03-14

Investment Plans: 10% daily for 12 Calendar days

Min Spend $10

Referral Commission 4%

Withdrawal Type Instant

Licensed GoldCoders Script 

DDoS Protection by MAXANTIDDOS

MMO Ltd, officially registered in United Kingdom under No.8936892, is a private online investment firm. The main agenda of our firm is to make as much profit from Forex trading as possible. If you going to start your online investment venture then you must consider MMOltd as your vehicle. Join hands with us and we assure that we will help you achieve success as well as growth.

We provides our investors with a wide range of features and services that keeps us one step ahead of all our competitors. We are here to help you expanding your finances with low risk. You can make a better money from your home, we have just made it easier for everybody to gain access to online income sources.

I only like its plan because of reasonable profit which is added by admin here. Script is not protected and design of this program is just fine. I am not really sure it will complete its plan. I will prefer to wait till its plan's completion.Only 2 weeks and 2 days are required to complete program's plan.