Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

elasticinvest - elasticinvest.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

www.elasticinvest.net is the group of companies engaged in short-term and medium-term investment projects in building and engineering. Our main activity lies in one of the most dynamic and rapidly developing sectors of world economy. Our group of companies conducts thorough research of financial opportunities connected with building markets all over the world. Primarily we focus on South-Eastern Asia markets such as China, Vietnam, Malaysia and South Korea as they show the most significant increase during past decade.

Plan:

400% After 10 Minute
Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)
400% $25 - $180,000 400.00
Calculate your profit >>

2500% After 1 Hour
Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)
2500% $70 - $180,000 2500.00
Calculate your profit >>

Accepted Payment Processors: PerfectMoney,EgoPay

Elastic invest is unbeatble offer but Since it had just Started as per statistic on the Given URL there is only 12 Accounts and of them only 2 are active, I Hope to get back after sometimes to look for any payment proof and to decide further to invest. the Website is too fancy.

My deposit:

Am totally surprised to see that despite of knowing that site is paying a huge profit and can go scam any time , monhyip and few other investors have invested money here and one monitor fortunately got paid by it as well. but i dont think we need to invest here because there is low chance of being lucky here.