Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fristlist - fristlist.com

rose

I am not admin

Welcome to Fristlist.com, the reliable earning program with great potential!

Anyone seeking for a safe and effective method of funds management,

Anyone longing for a reliable and profitable approach of diversified investment,

Anyone thirsting for an easy and practicable way of earning without spending,

Veneax.com will help you turn these ideas into facts.

Registrar: ENOM, INC.

NS servers: NS1.SERVEBYTE.COM NS2.SERVEBYTE.COM

Hosting IP: 74.63.243.197

Hosting Country: United States

Hosting City: Dallas

Hosting Provider: Limestone Networks

Investment Plans:

Test Plan 25.00% Daily Period: 5 days Min: $1

Starter Plan 30.00% Daily Period: 5 days Min: $150

Standard Plan 130.00% After 5 days Period: 5 days Min: $50

Referral for commission up to 10%

Accept : LR, PM

Withdraw type: Manual

JOIN

the plans seem to be risky since the admin is increasing the cost of investment's by offering 20% deposit bonus and 10% referral commission so there is no way the site can sustain more than a couple of weeks so its better to invest in the initial stage and earn some profit before the site stop paying

It is easy to understand looking at the plans that this is a short term hyip and otherwise the site looks fine

Minimum 1$ allowed makes it further attractive, I dont think many will dare to try this program with 150$ or more

so 25% daily for 5 days comes to a attractive and nice roi - and this one should get good response from investors at least in first few days.

Today I finished my first round with my small deposit, I'm in doubt wheteher reinvest again or not cause short term like that usually last only two rounds, that's my opinion. After all I have to make decision tomorrow

I advise you not to return once again to this site, you must invest time and only one in this type of sites,

because sites that offer short-term plans with the profit rate is high, do not last more than a few days,

I'd say based on personal experience with these sites .

the Referral commission is 10% very fantastic rate and help the members which join at the site to get other members

join and invest there money on this site but the very bad thing that this site not support the alertpay bank and support

the liberty and the prefect money only any ways good luck

I agree that it really motivates referers when they are offered 10% or higher referal commission,

but we should not ignore the other aspect that a good part of deposit going in referal commissiion

may cause the program turn down faster as admin gets less funds to pay back investors.

I advise you not to return once again to this site, you must invest time and only one in this type of sites,

because sites that offer short-term plans with the profit rate is high, do not last more than a few days,

I'd say based on personal experience with these sites .

Actually when I joined shortterm Hyip, I made 2 cycle after first was completed but I made up my mind to jump only first cycle. knowing your advise like that I stop after finished first one. And now this site is problem, anyway thanks for your advise,