Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

StemCellTechs - stemcelltechs.com

anjali

I'm not admin.

WHO IS STEM CELL TECHNOLOGIES

StemCellTechs invests in the development of technologies for the next generation.Stem Cell Technologies collaborates only with companieswhose intentions in the development and research of stem cells is for the benefit of those who need it the most.

PLANS :

5% Daily For 30 Calendar Days
Plan Amount Spent ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan $10 - $100,000 5.00

120% After 14 Calendar Days
Plan Amount Spent ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100,000 120.00

Payment processors : PM, EP, OkPay, Payeer, BitCoin.

REGISTER : http://stemcelltechs.com/?ref=anjali

• WEBSITE ONLINE DAYS: 1
  • VISITORS: 486 ONLINE
  • INVESTORS: 87 ACCOUNTS

i dont know how much investment is already being made in this site but after seen its visitor stats i believe that this site will definitely get a good investment.Site has got  blacklotus hosting and covered with Comodo security and also reasonable profit is offered in plans. i think they may be trading in medicine field because of its design.

The program really looks good and I can see that some trusted and reliable monitors has invested in it and they are all listing the program with a WAITING status on there rate us page. I think I will have to throw some few bucks into it because I have seen a monitor that offers good RCB.

stem cell Tech has a good deal in investment based on no of days, But The Days are too long and it offers 120% ROI Margin on after 14 days Period where as the return is good but not sure will the Stem Cell Tech survive till that day or time. this provides many payout partners as PM,EP,Okpay,payeer,Bitcion. depending on the payment proof can consider as the minimum amout is affordable as $10.

A new payment option, Pexpay has been added today, in this program, Stem Cell Technologies and here is the news letter update from the admin regarding the same !

Added Merchant Processor: Pexpay

Stem Cell Technologies and Pexpay are now partners in conducting business. Pexpay will be accepted starting today. More processors mean more ways to invest.

Thank you.

Don't have a Pexpay Account yet? Click here to sign up.

Posted on: Mar-15-2014 12:03:12 AM

@kenny05,I have told you that if you want to invest in a hyip,there earlier it is better but if you wait for more days,the chances of the program becoming scam is very high. Well,I am just cool with the program. I have just got paid and I have posted my payment proof in the payment report section.

Latest news update from Stem Cell Technologies regarding the medical research on Stem cells, obtained from the source of Medical News Today and here is the news!

Researchers show stem cells from muscle can repair nerve damage after injury

Stem Cells derived from human muscle tissue were able to repair nerve damage and restore function in an animal model of sciatic nerve injury, according to researchers at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. The findings, published online in the Journal of Clinical Investigation, suggest that cell therapy of certain nerve diseases, such as multiple sclerosis, might one day be feasible.

To date, treatments for damage to peripheral nerves, which are the nerves outside the brain and spinal cord, have not been very successful, often leaving patients with impaired muscle control and sensation, pain and decreased function, said senior author Johnny Huard, Ph.D., professor of orthopaedic surgery, and Henry J. Mankin Chair in Orthopaedic Surgery Research, Pitt School of Medicine, and deputy director for cellular therapy, McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine.

"This study indicates that placing adult, human muscle-derived stem cells at the site of peripheral nerve injury can help heal the lesion," Dr. Huard said. "The stem cells were able to make non-neuronal support cells to promote regeneration of the damaged nerve fiber."

The researchers, led by Dr. Huard and Mitra Lavasani, Ph.D., first author and assistant professor of orthopaedic surgery, Pitt School of Medicine, cultured human muscle-derived stem/progenitor cells in a growth medium suitable for nerve cells. They found that, with prompting from specific nerve-growth factors, the stem cells could differentiate into neurons and glial support cells, including Schwann cells that form the myelin sheath around the axons of neurons to improve conduction of nerve impulses.

In mouse studies, the researchers injected human muscle-derived stem/progenitor cells into a quarter-inch defect they surgically created in the right sciatic nerve, which controls right leg movement. Six weeks later, the nerve had fully regenerated in stem-cell treated mice, while the untreated group had limited nerve regrowth and functionality. Twelve weeks later, treated mice were able to keep their treated and untreated legs balanced at the same level while being held vertically by their tails. When the treated mice ran through a special maze, analyses of their paw prints showed eventual restoration of gait. Treated and untreated mice experienced muscle atrophy, or loss, after nerve injury, but only the stem cell-treated animals had regained normal muscle mass by 72 weeks post-surgery.

"Even 12 weeks after the injury, the regenerated sciatic nerve looked and behaved like a normal nerve," Dr. Lavasani said. "This approach has great potential for not only acute nerve injury, but also conditions of chronic damage, such as diabetic neuropathy and multiple sclerosis."

Drs. Huard and Lavasani and the team are now trying to understand how the human muscle-derived stem/progenitor cells triggered injury repair, as well as developing delivery systems, such as gels, that could hold the cells in place at larger injury sites.

Source: Medical News Today

Posted on: Mar-20-2014 11:11:09 AM