Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

invest-antiquary - invest-antiquary.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Invest Antiquary - An international investment fund specializing in the restoration of antiques, made of wood. What can we do for you - is to offer financial service to which everyone can multiply their money in a short time, from the comfort of home. Cooperation of our customers with us - it's time spent with pleasure - you can see how money grows right before your eyes. We do not require knowledge and experience. Our team of professionals will do everything for you!

/quote]

Plan:

Absolute

115% at 1 day

Period: 24 hours

Charging: 24 hours

Earnings: 15%

Deposit: $ 5 - $ 1000

Withdrawal: Instant

Invest

Leader

140% 2 days

Period: 48 hours

Charge: each hour

Earnings: 40%

Deposit: $ 50 - $ 2500

Invest

Progressive

175% for 3 days

Period: 72 hours

Charging: every 3 hours

Earnings: 75%

Deposit: $ 100 - $ 5000

Invest

Payment systems: Perfect Money,Payeer

The company's members pictures are posted by admin on homepage but i think these pictures may be fake. Otherwise site is paying a high profit and 115% after 24 hours is unrealistic profit. I think majority of members will prefer to skip it. Site name is also very long and little hard to remember.Interesting thing is that 1 monitor is checking this program and added its RCB offer. Which is quite surprising.

Honestly I would have loved to invest here because of the securities and protections that the site has. The admin used a very lovely template. I just want to do a hit and run here but I just can't comprehend with the site because the language used there was just Russian. Anyway,I will just stay away because of this language barrier.