Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BusinessTradeGroup - businesstradegroup.biz

monhyip.net

460.gif

Start 12.03.14 [ AntiDDOS ]   

Legend:

Business Trade Group has been officially registered in United States. It is an online investing company with the aim of earning as much profit from Forex trading as possible. Our company provides online investors with possibly the best investing vehicle to initiate and expand their investing career. Irrespective of the fact that you are a novice or a professional investor, with Business Trade Group, you are going to accomplish success. There are so many things that give Business Trade Group an edge over other investment companies. Our company will offer with the investment products that have been deigned by experts with years of experience in this field. You can decide to invest your funds in any of our plans and we assure you that you will end up receiving great profits and returns on every investment you make. With Business Trade Group, you will be able to grab so many lucrative investments.

Payment System:

PerfectMoney

Egopay

STP

BTC

Plans project:

Percent:

12% daily for 9 days

14% - 16% daily for 8 days

Min-max spend:

25$-100000$

Referral system:

2% - from deposit

Language versions:

English

Script:

GC - Script

Whois:

Name Server:                                 ISLA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

Name Server:                                 ART.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

My deposit:

Pay system :  PerfectMoney

Date:     03/12/2014 18:26

Batch:    51257570

To:       U5063385

Amount:   -180.9

Currency: USD

Memo: Sent Payment 180.00 USD to account U5063385. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to Business Trade Group User monhyip.net.

The program is having a mixed status in AHM http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/businesstradegroup.biz?final=1 so it is not safe to invest here. I can't even invest here if it is not having a mixed status in AHM. The program has been running for 924 days,so why should investors invest in such hyip. I think this program has turned scam,though there are trusted monitors like Goldpoll still showing the status to be PAYING.

site has a good look but its not secured. Plans are good with less than 1% profit without principal but i see that hyip is shown as a scam site in AHM. Many popular monitors are displaying its scam status. I dont think its safe to invest money now.

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/businesstradegroup.biz?final=1

That is different program, three years ago, with the same domain name, check out the plans, this one is new project,

The program is having a mixed status in AHM http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/businesstradegroup.biz?final=1 so it is not safe to invest here. I can't even invest here if it is not having a mixed status in AHM. The program has been running for 924 days,so why should investors invest in such hyip. I think this program has turned scam,though there are trusted monitors like Goldpoll still showing the status to be PAYING.

The program you are talking about is different, both used the same domain name, but this new program is two days old and has been active so far, that is the reason for the paying status on GoldPoll monitor. you can see the difference in the investment plans in both the projects, current one and the old scam.