Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

visiberfund - visiberfund.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

VisiberFund has been established by VisiberFund. After gaining experience in Forex and stock market trading for many years, VisiberFund decided to form an investment firm besides their trading in order to accept investment funds from members and deposit for Forex and stock trading. VisiberFund has been legally registered as a private investment firm.

/quote]

Plan:

103% After One Day.Principle Return

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Basic 1 Day Plan $20 - $2,000 3.00

106% After One Day.Principle Return

Business 1 Day Plan $2,001 - $4,000 6.00

109% After One Day.Principle Return

Premium 1 Day Plan $4,001 - $6,000 9.00 

Accept: PerfectMoney,EGO

Well admin has just added only 1 days plans here i think its good decision by him because every member prefer to invest money mostly in 1 day plan. Rate of interest offered is also reasonable and i believe admin can pay it easily and will not face any issue while paying it. I really have good expectations with this program.

Visiber Fund is a new short term program with attractive design but the minimum set at $20 is high to afford to invest in here, starting interest of 3% in one day is sustainable, and we can expect the project to keep paying for a week maximum, support service is available through live chat as well as phone support system.

well visiberfund offers good plan of the first plan #1 with ROI 103% is because the amount $20 is affordable comparing the other plans listed and the ROI in those Plans are relatively unconsiderable. Also this is at its initial day and can invest and see the result if considering to go invest more amount. i prefer make a hope on this.