Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

payorbit - payorbit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

"Pay Orbit" is a private investment company registered and operating in Panama. During the successful period of company operations and growth we have spread our investments in many foreign countries. Within the last two years we have opened our offices in North America, Europe, and Malaysia. It was the best period in our company yield

Plan:

10% Weekly for 35 Weeks
Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)
Plan 1 $100 - $1,000 5.00
Plan 2 $10,001 - $10,000 7.00
Plan 3 $10,001 and more 10.00

Accepted Payment Processors: PerfectMoney

site's name is quite decent and decent plan is added here. 35 weeks is a long period and will take more than 6 months but i think it will survive. Minimum is 100$ which is not an affordable amount for investors.I think admin just want few investors on his site to manage his site easily. Hyip monitors can invest money here only. Let see how many members will invest here.

I don't see any thing spectacular about the name of the site. The roi offered in all the plans are really reasonable and sustainable but where there will be a problem is,the minimum deposit. So many investors will not be able to invest in here because of this high minimum deposit. The site is not a secured site so it will be very difficult for investors to risk there funds in this hyip that has low roi.

I don't see any thing spectacular about the name of the site. The roi offered in all the plans are really reasonable and sustainable but where there will be a problem is,the minimum deposit. So many investors will not be able to invest in here because of this high minimum deposit. The site is not a secured site so it will be very difficult for investors to risk there funds in this hyip that has low roi.

I think this program could be failed to attract investors and i believe not a single member will invest money in this program because of its bad and unprotected script and also minimum 100$ is not affordable too. I think for demanding for such huge amount it is important that site must have a good script and all best feature should be added in it.