Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Happyroad - Happyroad.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Making a contribution or by what rate you get your reward at the end of the stipulated period . We make money in different markets - this financial market Forex, sports betting and some gambling . We work according to certain schemes , which checked on personal experience more than once , a few years of our cooperation , we usovershensvovali these schemes . We have a reserve fund in case of small drawdowns , which will go part of the money .
Well, best of all, at the end of each month , after the counting of the company's profits , of their earnings will daritsya our regular contributors . Watch for this information, you can block out the news . Or on such social networks as Twitter 

Plan:

Within 7 days , you get 123%
For 25 days , you will receive 200%
For 40 days , you will receive 400 %
And the VIP plan , 15 days receive 200%

Accepted Payment Processors: PerfectMoney

I found only one plan here which can be called as safe to invest and also i see that a good script is utilized here. Script is protected and well designed template. Currently site has not got any investment by members however it deserves a good investment. I think reason may be its Russian language which is only language added by admin in this site. I think dual language feature must be add here.

Well,I did bot see any plan that is reasonable amongst all the plans. Apart from that the site is only in English language,this will make some investors not to invest in the program. There are no securities in the site which means our accounts are not safe. I think it is not wise for investors to invest here.

Start Date 04.8.2013 || registered: 12 people || Total deposits: 11 || Total deposits: 4575 USD || payments: 0 USD.

well stats are looking suspicious because only 12 people registered in this site and only 11 deposits made by them but total investment made here is 4575$ which is a huge amount which shows that every investor has invested more than 450$ here which  is impossible. Now i dont think we can trust this program.

• 3 weeks later...