Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Rockwell Partners - rockwell-partners.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The Forex Exchange market has become an up and coming method of financial trading. As an innovator and initiator in the online foreign exchange business, Rockwell Partners S.A. is a mover and a shaker and on the forefront of the online trading market. Our company is registered as an offshore entity since 2011 and located in the Republic of Costa Rica. Our team is led by a staff of trained and highly knowledgable financial experts in the Forex field. 

Plan:

up to 3.5% daily (floating interest rate)
Charge of calendar:
Weekdays - from 1% to 3.5%

Accepted Payment Processors: Perfect Money / EgoPay / SolidTrustPay / Payeer / Bitcoin

upto 3.5% rate of interest offered in this program is reasonable but there is no expiry date added by this admin . I think plan will never expire. Good thing is that site is fully protected and admin used Comodo security to protect his site from attacks. I hope site will sustain for long period.

RockWell Partners is reviewed on MNO blog, and the review published a couple of days ago, this new long term program has been paying for around one week now, hosting is on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from Cloud Flare Inc, minimum set at $20 to participate in this program and we can use plenty of payment options like STP, BitCoin and Payeer etc to participate in this project.