Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalBullionMarket - Globalbullionmarket.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

GlobalBullionMarket - is a precious metals driven online-program, owned trading company, which specializes in the buying and the selling of precious metals. Precious metals have become an increasingly popular way to ensure your money in times of world financial crisis. Our long experience in this market allows us to purchase smartly when prices are low and to predict when to liquidate our holdings for maximum profits.

Plan:

5% Daily $10 Min

7% Daily $50 Min

8% Daily $100 Min

100% Bi-Monthly $50 Min

350% Bi-Monthly $100 Min

625% Bi-Monthly $1000 Min

Accept: Paypal, EGO 

In my own view,I think this is a nonsensical hyip program because paypal is been used here. Apart from that,there rate us page says coming soon. There plans are so pathetic. The site is not secured. I checked the stats on there homepage,there is no member that was online. I am staying away from this program.

In my own view,I think this is a nonsensical hyip program because paypal is been used here. Apart from that,there rate us page says coming soon. There plans are so pathetic. The site is not secured. I checked the stats on there homepage,there is no member that was online. I am staying away from this program.

you are right site is not secured and i could not find any SSL in it. There is no expiry date given in Whois details. No monitor added this program in list but still site has received any investment of 1.6 thousand dollars. I think if this amount  is really invested here by people then i think its good for this program because its mean that despite of lack of features members still have invested money here. Now its site's turn to pay all these investors.