Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Wg-Invest - wg-invest.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

World Global Investment is a company with a worldwide reputation, based by professional economists. For 4 years we have developed unique strategies that allow us to invest successfully in this area and to minimize the risks.

The employees of World Global Investment are experienced, professional and responsible. Experts of our company monitor the situation in the energy market around the clock, keep on top the latest development of innovative solutions. 

Plan:

1%-2.2% daily for 1-100 days.

Accepted Payment Processors: PerfectMoney

The site has good features,I can also see that the site is a secured site,it has SSL by Geotrust and DDOS protection by ddos-guard.net but the only big problem is that no monitor has invested in it and the status of it in AHM is WAITING http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/wg-invest.com?final=1

Let's see if by tomorrow,the forum will get support from hyip monitors.

The site has good features,I can also see that the site is a secured site,it has SSL by Geotrust and DDOS protection by ddos-guard.net but the only big problem is that no monitor has invested in it and the status of it in AHM is WAITING http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/wg-invest.com?final=1

Let's see if by tomorrow,the forum will get support from hyip monitors.

I see that one monitor has invested 150$ in it but that monitor is not popular. I dont think its status will be enough to prove this program legit. I have good expectation with this program because admin has employed a very high cost script and got SSL by Geo trust . Plan is long term but 1% low rate will help admin to sustain for long time.