Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Revofinance - Revofinance.com

xetang

Welcome to Revo Finance

Revo Finance is a leading venture capital firm that invests in mutiple fields as forex, oil, gold, real estates and early growth venture-backed technology companies. Our firm is managed by a cohesive group of partners that have worked together for over a decade. We are an equal partnership, and we work as a team to evaluate investments and support our portfolio companies.

Plans:
1.3-2% daily for 365 days
8-12% weekly for 364 days
40-60% monthly for 360 days
Deposit Min: $ 20
Deposit Max: Unlimited
Referral bonus 3-5%
DDos protection Yes
SSL connection Yes

Registrar    PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Created    2014-02-19
Updated    2014-02-27
Expire    2017-02-19
NS    NS1.DDOS-GUARD.NET NS2.DDOS-GUARD.NET NS3.DDOS-GUARD.NET
NS4.DDOS-GUARD.NET NS5.DDOS-GUARD.NET ns1.ddos-guard.net ns2.ddos-guard

Accept: PM, EG, Payeer

Join here: https://revofinance.com/

site is getting popularity among monitors because 27 monitors have invested money it so far. but for the normal members i think they will not get attracted to it because there are many short term hyips from which they can earn upto 5% profit per day. Site will take some time in getting popularity among investors.

The site looks so promising and I can see some popular and trusted monitors listing the program with a PAYING status. The site is protected from DDos attacks by ddos-guard.net and the site is SSL encrypted by Comodo. What will make so many investors not to invest here is the minimum spend. I think $20 cannot be afforded by most of the small investors.

Revofinance has a number of good plans but too much long term due to which lot of investors are unable to trust this site but i think once site completed its first 2 months more members will come to invest money here so we should be hopeful for this program.

Revofinance has a number of good plans but too much long term due to which lot of investors are unable to trust this site but i think once site completed its first 2 months more members will come to invest money here so we should be hopeful for this program.

1 week of this site has completed which is really good for investors but we must kept in mind that plan will end after 365 days and these days does not includes weekends. I think site required more than 450 days to complete its plan. So only those members would invest here who have power to wait for such long period.