Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Any Dream - any-dream.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Tired of long save on vacation or on the right   you thing? And if you're on our project, it means you have found   is the place where you can easily   multiply your capital in a short time. Your money should work for you, instead of lying   'Dead' load on the bank card. Join us and you will understand what real income! 

Plan:

- One rate - 200% after 10 days
- Charging every 3 hours by 2.5%

Accept: Perfect Money,PAYEER

Frankly speaking i never trust hourly hyips lot more than 2 days because only scammers launched these program for scam purposes. now this site is Russian and is paying hourly profits for 10 days I believe it will pay but not more than a week. It was much better if admin pay daily rate of interest for a week or less.

The site looks professional but the only thing that will make this hyip not to get too many investors is because the site is only in Russian language and another factor that will make this hyip program not to last is the plan. There is no how that the admin will be able to pay 200% after 10 days. It is better I skip this program.

The site looks professional but the only thing that will make this hyip not to get too many investors is because the site is only in Russian language and another factor that will make this hyip program not to last is the plan. There is no how that the admin will be able to pay 200% after 10 days. It is better I skip this program.

I disagree with you because no professional program offers hourly profit  and also the site is not in Russian language . English language is used in this program as default. Support  only available in Russian language. 

site is paying its members this time but i think members must wait for 1 week till the site complete its plan. 10% profit per is not a stable profit. I think admin may stop paying members before plan's expiry.