Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

do you think forex is money factory

First of all, we need to reach an agreement about what is a factory means here? If the factory here means a place where you can make profits in a steady way or in a consistent way then forex is truly a money factory but it must have come with a proper and great risk management from the trader itself.

of course we must really learn to always master everything well to be easy to run it, so understand as well as possible to give everything right

FXB Trading is supplying a vast range of trading platforms. Its speculative tool known as the Daily Outlook has helped many traders achieve amazing results. Their customer service team is also well skilled and provides excellent support when traders experience any difficulty while trading. The website helps traders understand regulations in futures trading.

Whatever his business when it's properly controlled and able to manage risk will be able to be used as a factory for that money, because what matters is the skill of thecapital following the next

The key here is how consistent you are when making profit, money factory means that you must consistently making profit every period of time, mostly per month or at the extreme side per week. It is possible to think like that but the problem is how to realize this all. It need a strong consistency, enough capital, profitable and accurate prediction, last but not least a set of better risk managements.

Some traders have their own consistency to make profit, as for me the consistency rate is quite low around 60%. If you reached around 70% or 80% i think that is consistent enough. Well after seeing your post, it seems i got a new enlightment. We can think forex as money factory, but in a positive way not the destructive way like many people think before.

• 1 month later...

Yes it is all about consistency to make profit every month. There are traders who despite losing their trading few times but with a proper risk management still able to make profit monthly. Maybe they lose twice but make 3 consecutive profit with all the profit double based on their loss which means they got more than double per month. That could be considered as money factory.

Yes it is all about consistency to make profit every month. There are traders who despite losing their trading few times but with a proper risk management still able to make profit monthly. Maybe they lose twice but make 3 consecutive profit with all the profit double based on their loss which means they got more than double per month. That could be considered as money factory.

so all there is good and also true, and there kerugaind an also advantage, if we can mengndalikan risk well, then the advantage was isa raih gained easily, so the discipline we need to master in order to more easily in controlling it

You mean loss and also advantage? Well yes also if you want to control the risk, you need to practice. Advantage is given in forex, and if you can make profit consistently it is okay to say that foreign exchange is your money factory, but remember forex is speculation so you cannot make profit forever, just avoid to lose.

You mean loss and also advantage? Well yes also if you want to control the risk, you need to practice. Advantage is given in forex, and if you can make profit consistently it is okay to say that foreign exchange is your money factory, but remember forex is speculation so you cannot make profit forever, just avoid to lose.

Let's say we treat it as money factory, you earn consistently between $100-$300 profit per month. Can i said that is money factory? The key here is consistency and i think that is fine for traders as long as that won't affect them in long term, as long as you able to keep consistently making profit, forex could be a money factory.

Let's say we treat it as money factory, you earn consistently between $100-$300 profit per month. Can i said that is money factory? The key here is consistency and i think that is fine for traders as long as that won't affect them in long term, as long as you able to keep consistently making profit, forex could be a money factory.

Yes, no matter what even as low as $10 per month or week as long as you keep making profit with some kind of range that rarely out from that range i will consider that as money factory, remember it gives you constant earning per month which really make  a sense to many people around the world. If you can gain consistent earning then forex is a money factory for you.

Yes, no matter what even as low as $10 per month or week as long as you keep making profit with some kind of range that rarely out from that range i will consider that as money factory, remember it gives you constant earning per month which really make  a sense to many people around the world. If you can gain consistent earning then forex is a money factory for you.

of course trader mistakes we can see from everything let alone beginner traders, we must really try and learn well to understand everything by understanding, so traders need to learn and try well to be profitable

• 3 weeks later...

Hm, and it said that fx is a money factory business for some people. It is hard to maintain consistent profit and not all of traders able to do that most of us is very dynamic. I think only experienced traders and with a good proper risk management which able to handle that and turn fx as "money factory".

Hm, and it said that fx is a money factory business for some people. It is hard to maintain consistent profit and not all of traders able to do that most of us is very dynamic. I think only experienced traders and with a good proper risk management which able to handle that and turn fx as "money factory".

Yes only for that kind of man/woman, if you are newbie never hope that foreign exchange become some kind of money factory for you. To be able to earn constant profit, what a trader need is control over the money, profitable strategy with less chance to lose, and emotional control. Gain a better skill for those 3 aren't easy feat for all traders around the world.

No it is not that forex is a money making factory. But yes if you are able to properly manage money then you can be able to earn good money. But it will require a lot of skills and understanding about forex trading. So if one thinks that he can earn money by merely forex trading then he is wrong. In order to earn money he should adapt proper money management techniques along with good risks management tools.

Forex is not money factory, although we can earn money here. If we want to trade in forex trading, we need to learn first. We can not trade without any experience and without any knowledge. I also still improve my trading skills to earn more with my fxb trading account. Try to maximize tools which has been provided by broker

When you want to turn forex as your own money factory, you must ensure that you have ability to make profit, ability to handle the risk - in this case controlling emotions and money -, and have lots of money, just say 4 digits $ with 1:100 as the lowest leverage you choose.

When you want to turn forex as your own money factory, you must ensure that you have ability to make profit, ability to handle the risk - in this case controlling emotions and money -, and have lots of money, just say 4 digits $ with 1:100 as the lowest leverage you choose.

Yes, the ability to make profit is something that we should get, not just for the sake of making forex as money factory but to survive. Without that skill, we practically just defend our account from losses and prolong our account's life before it touch a margin call position. Also aside from making profit, controlling the risk is also important, right?

• 1 month later...