Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

777fund - 777fund.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

777fund.com is among the best private investors. We offer global investment services via the Internet. The company has highly qualified brokers in investments who focus on markets of currency exchange and are top managers in the enterprise.

Plan:

3-7% Daily for 70 days
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1 $25 - $999 3.00
Plan 2 $1,000 - $4,999 7.00
Calculate your profit >>

10% Daily for 70 days
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
VIP Plan $5,000 - $25,000 10.00
Calculate your profit >>

Accept:  Perfect Money 

This one is still pretty new because I can see that it was just added to database of AHM. The site is not secured and it has no SSL. 3% as the daily roi for 70 days will be very difficult to achieve. I can even stake a bet that this program cannot complete a cycle because of this high roi. 2 monitors are already listing it with a WAITING status.

live trading stats are posting by admin on homepage and also i see that compounding option is added by this admin which will really proved beneficial for investors. minimum investment is little high but i am sure members will make investment here. 70 days is a long period. Some monitors have invested money in this program. I think we should wait for few days to clear that site is really able to be trust on it before investment.