Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

isabuilding - isabuilding.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our company ISA Building offers you a profitable investment for your money. We have the best experts in trading stocks, exchange rates, online betting and selling building materials. Every day we monitor the market. Making the buying and selling. Obtain an excellent profit. What do we offer? You must make a deposit for a specified period under a certain percentage (all terms are on the website). Here you can watch on a daily basis as it increases your deposit, depending on which package you choose. You'll be pleasantly surprised at how our agents will work for you. Since we have already 3 years in the market, then you cannot doubt our abilities. After a certain period of time you will get a huge profit. Investing money today, you will immediately see that time works for you. Why put off until tomorrow what you can do today. 

Plan:

5% daily for 60 days (10-3000$)
7% daily for 60 days (3001-6000$)
10% daily for 60 days (6001-10000$)

Accept: Perfect Money

I do not believe in long-term investment program like this, because of the advantages offered by admih too high, I'm sure the admin will only provide payments to investors in just a few days, after that, the admin will never give any further payment, and will many investors who would lose most of the money they have invested in the program

I do not believe in long-term investment program like this, because of the advantages offered by admih too high, I'm sure the admin will only provide payments to investors in just a few days, after that, the admin will never give any further payment, and will many investors who would lose most of the money they have invested in the program

member will not invest money here because long term plans are added in this site plus a bad script is used here and such plans are not suitable for this hyip. Site is 2 days old now but only got 125$ investment yet and not paid any member as well. I think admin should pay his members who invested here . When people will see that site is paying they will also come to invest here.